Author Topic: Paradon's industrial DM  (Read 4244 times)

I've made a DM




I'll post the drawing/map thing that I made wich will help me to build it.

Got inspiration from some ROBLOX place wich I used to visit when I still played ROBLOX.

Walls will be removed when I find a better way to limit the users to be in the area. I could just use invisible walls and make it look like there's a desert.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:54:11 AM by popman98 »

Looks really good so far.

Thanks! I'm doing my best while still trying to keep the brickcount fairly low. If I'm right it's a little under a thousand right now.

Thanks! I'm doing my best while still trying to keep the brickcount fairly low. If I'm right it's a little under a thousand right now.

those tracks made it high, am i right?

Oh wait, I think I remember it to.
I wish I could find the name of the creator again.

those tracks made it high, am i right?
I will replace the tracks later, they are just there to show me where the train will go and stuff like that.

Oh wait, I think I remember it to.
I wish I could find the name of the creator again.
http://www.rob lox.com/Urban-Warfare-2-place?id=50598461
(remove space in roblox)

That's the place I'm thinking of, though this place is probably just a copy of the original.
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________

I'll work some more when I get home.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 01:49:25 AM by popman98 »

UPDAT!!1



Everything is pretty empty. I'll add boxes and stuff when most of the structures are done

Also updated the rail.

your building style suits TDM

your building style suits TDM
Thanks!
_____________________________ _____________________________ _________________

Weapon suggestions? I'll probably have 1 life matches, so no classes or stuff like that.

I'm thinking about the Cucumberdude style; Old-school rifle, Double barrel shotgun and 3 Pills

Thanks!
_____________________________ _____________________________ _________________

Weapon suggestions? I'll probably have 1 life matches, so no classes or stuff like that.

I'm thinking about the Cucumberdude style; Old-school rifle, Double barrel shotgun and 3 Pills
go for ephi's shotgun and guns akimbo, with a frag grenade and 2 pills?
that or a HE grenade for hilarious results

Combat rifle, sword (or some other melee weapon), frag grenade, two pills.

Also the update looks great!

But I don't like the frag grenade! >:c

I would likely include stick/conc' grenade instead of frag.

What's wrong with the frag grenade? It kills. But this is your server, do what you want.