Author Topic: For the first time in a long time, I'm proud to be a Blocklander.  (Read 2776 times)

I think the reason our forum is so cool is because we effectively only have one moderator. Rotondo banned my first account when I got hacked, but aside from that I've never heard of anyone besides Badspot banning anyone. Badspot's a weird guy, and I don't even know if I mean that in a good way or not but he's funny as forget and lets us do pretty much whatever we want on his servers with the exception of a few negligible rules. If we had more peoples opinions influencing our community as a moderator, I think the atmosphere that we all know and love would diminish.


Still wish I was unbanned from the Blockparty, but whatever.


If it weren't for these forums, I wouldn't have realized how much of a pain being social is.

I think the reason our forum is so cool is because we effectively only have one moderator. Rotondo banned my first account when I got hacked, but aside from that I've never heard of anyone besides Badspot banning anyone. Badspot's a weird guy, and I don't even know if I mean that in a good way or not but he's funny as forget and lets us do pretty much whatever we want on his servers with the exception of a few negligible rules. If we had more peoples opinions influencing our community as a moderator, I think the atmosphere that we all know and love would diminish.
Exactly this.

I think many other forums have strict rules and think they need to have a perfect, civil community. Here we can pretty much do what we want. Obviously this has a lot of flaws, but it ends up being more fun overall when no one takes anything seriously. This community is just like /b/ but younger and not filled with gore.

If it weren't for MegaScience, I would never have received this text message..



(rAwR<3 is her signature) (inside joke)

:I She removed you because you use her like that.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 04:30:31 AM by MegaScientifical »

I think the reason our forum is so cool is because we effectively only have one moderator.
no we have like
three moderators
at least
we have one admin though

i think the OP is going to


If it weren't for these forums, I wouldn't have realized how much of a pain being social is.

no we have like
three moderators
at least
we have one admin though

Only Badspot can ban people, I think. I know Ephi can't do full bans, but the way I've heard speak sounds like there's some way they could if they wanted to... I don't know, ask them if it's worth questioning.

I'd have left years ago, but seeing how this community seems to grow and evolve on its own, picking out the parasites, trying to continually better itself, I don't think I could leave that. *fake tear* :')

no we have like
three moderators
at least
we have one admin though
Two moderators and one admin. Not sure about which group Komp is in.

This forum is far higher quality then anywhere else on the web in my opinion.

When people are idiots they get a bunch of stuff about it.
I don't see how that works when the majority of your time on the forum is in the MLP thread, you haven't gone deeper down the forum rabbit hole.
No, that was not an insult to your fandom.