Author Topic: For the first time in a long time, I'm proud to be a Blocklander.  (Read 2778 times)

I used to see so many flaws with us. Nothing is flawless, we will always have flaws, but they still bothered me greatly. However, the past few months I had been using another forum. It was a tiny forum and I'd periodically look around it. Recently through, people had been typing intimate RPs with each others through posts. This bothered me, and I spoke against it. Then the other night, a forum moderator went right to cybering some forum girls through posts. I explained myself, told them that was sickening, and most of them played me off as ruining the fun and whatnot. As all this began to die down, I was suddenly banned mid-posting for bullstuff reasons seemingly because the moderator didn't like being roosterblocked.

This all brought me to a realization: Our forum used to have some creepy stuff like this. Maybe not as strong most of the time, but it did. But now... we don't. We don't get so awkward anymore. We don't get so disgusting, disturbing. And we don't get banned for telling people to stop cybering using loving public forum posts. I love you guys, you all make me happy now. Even if you sometimes put me down, piss me off, I'll always love you. You're not perfect, but you're better than most places. I know I won't have to deal with complete bullstuff like I do there, and that's such a comforting thing to find on such a stuffty place as what is called the internet.

<3

nb4 stick it in her pooper

nb4 stick it in her pooper
stick it in
this forum actually contributed HEAVILY to my upbringing

I'm so happy our forum no longer engages in blatant bullstuff like that one. I didn't even notice that until now. And we hate it, unlike those starfishs who promote it to the point of banning me for trying to stop the. I never want to leave this place.

There's something about this forum that keeps me here despite the fact that everyone hates me

There's something about this forum that keeps me here despite the fact that everyone hates me
because there's no where else to go for all of us

because there's no where else to go for all of us
Well, I've reached the 5000 posts of pure idiocy mark, I have no idea why I'm still here. Here's to 5000 posts of the idiot you all hate

because there's no where else to go for all of us
Encyclopedia Dramatica is always recruiting new members.

its funny because megascience is creepy as hell sometimes

I don't cyber people in public forum posts. If I did, have not done it in a very long time. A forum mainly composed of boys and one-three girls. I can't think of a simple way to explain how this whole situation works out in such a creepy way, suffice to say it disturbs me.

I love these threads

We are like a big family here, and the forums are our home

met some of my best bros here
its funny because megascience is creepy as hell sometimes
gimmie a hug bro

I would not have any internet social skills without this forum.

there's one of these threads every few weeks
why

This forum is far higher quality then anywhere else on the web in my opinion.

When people are idiots they get a bunch of stuff about it.