Author Topic: Better, Longer smoke on the water  (Read 1693 times)

The one that was previously posted by someone else basically was a 10 sec loop, The one Here is better(It's longer, louder,but its not the original smoke on the water.

Also as a gift from me to you guys, I added the 70's kung fu fighting song (if you don't know what it is thats sad.)
Link-:http://www.mediafire.com/?2bnnyam2wjs:-
Also its gonna be a fool proofed one so just extract it to the main blockland folder.

You fail for it not being the original smoke on the water.

You can't talk Mr. 10 sec loop.

My review:
SmokeOnTheWater... No. Just No. I liked the original better. Deep Purple r0x man! This "cover" is NOTHING like the original. It doesn't even loop properly. Quality is better than quantity, and 1:26 of a mediocre cover is not as good as 10 seconds of at least a good, correctly-looping, original version. 4/10 (Extra point for it at least not sounding like lo-quality crap off a free MP3 website...)

KungFu... It's good! Good quality, but it's the FULL SONG! If you had made it just the chorus "Everybody was kung-fu fighting, those kicks were fast as lightning, etc." it would've been more appropriate, but it's nice! 8/10 (-1 for full song and, consequently, not looping properly)

You can't talk Mr. 10 sec loop.

Yes, I can talk.
First off, length doesn't matter (this should be a good lol for all of your perverts) as long as it's a good loop.
And thank you Slezak, I completely agree with you.