I am a troll

Author Topic: I am a troll  (Read 2610 times)

:3 nothing more to says.
EVERYONE THIS IS OWL"S ALT PASSWORD, TO PROOVE THAT I AM OWL
His name is, Owl3 and his password is bohrocks
We both owned this badspot, so you can't arrest me > :3 BAN ME SUCKERS BAN ME I FEEL LIKE IT

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:40:52 AM by Badspot »

:3 nothing more to says.
EVERYONE THIS IS OWL"S ALT PASSWORD, TO PROOVE THAT I AM OWL
His name is, Owl3 and his password is bohrocks
We both owned this badspot, so you can't arrest me > :3 BAN ME SUCKERS BAN ME I FEEL LIKE IT

You guis got trolled
Lolol ban me

Oh man, that cool!

..Goodbye.

Oh man, that cool!

..Goodbye.
Thank you very much, your concern is appreciated.  :cookieMonster:

what a waste of an account

holy smokes... a massive TROLLINGZ done by Arkal he is LOLZing at us right now... i am *FACE PLAMING* hard... this was a  EPIC FAILZ on my part... help i am going to kill myself becuase this trolling has gone way too far and i am going to kill me self.... ahhh im crying irl hard.. so hard to typ with tears om keybord....

holy smokes... a massive TROLLINGZ done by Arkal he is LOLZing at us right now... i am *FACE PLAMING* hard... this was a  EPIC FAILZ on my part... help i am going to kill myself becuase this trolling has gone way too far and i am going to kill me self.... ahhh im crying irl hard.. so hard to typ with tears om keybord....
Thank you very much, my brother.

stop... no more trolling please sotp.... i am getting rope (help i do not know how to tie to neck)

(DUN DUN DUN)...
Yes he's my brother and i can tell all dah haters out dere dat he's a loving tosser in reel liaf
 :cookieMonster:

stop... no more trolling please sotp.... i am getting rope (help i do not know how to tie to neck)
Niiicee..
trolling a troll who is trolling?
Smart one, brother.  :cookie:

Niiicee..
trolling a troll who is trolling?
Smart one, brother.  :cookie:
first, ve troll blockland, den ve do vacebook

(DUN DUN DUN)...
Yes he's my brother and i can tell all dah haters out dere dat he's a loving tosser in reel liaf
 :cookieMonster:
i would never have accepted a "troll" into my family.. i am chrsitain mother fricker and christians hate trolls, frick you frick you frifck you.

lol, people thinking they're cool.