Poll

What game/mod do you think is the scariest?

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
24 (21.4%)
Calling
1 (0.9%)
Cry Of Fear: HL Mod
8 (7.1%)
Nosferatu
0 (0%)
Ju-On The Grudge
0 (0%)
Which
1 (0.9%)
Exmortis
1 (0.9%)
Afraid Of Monsters: HL Mod
1 (0.9%)
Nightmare House
3 (2.7%)
Penumbra Overture
2 (1.8%)
Penumbra Black Pague
2 (1.8%)
Ao Oni
4 (3.6%)
Other games that are not on this list
4 (3.6%)
Left 4 Dead 2/1
0 (0%)
The House
0 (0%)
F.E.A.R.
5 (4.5%)
Resident Evil
3 (2.7%)
Dead Space (2)
9 (8%)
Minecraft :P
15 (13.4%)
SPC-087 and SCP-087-B
6 (5.4%)
Silent Hill
5 (4.5%)
Half Life 2 (Ravenholm)
5 (4.5%)
Halo Series
0 (0%)
LSD Dream Emulator
5 (4.5%)
Dead Island
1 (0.9%)
Metroid series
2 (1.8%)
Scary Maze Game (lols)
4 (3.6%)
Condemed
0 (0%)
Obscure Series
0 (0%)
Reavenholm: HL2 Mod
0 (0%)
The Haunted: UT3 Mod
0 (0%)
Paranoia: HL Mod
0 (0%)
Dear Esther: HL2 Mod
0 (0%)
Zombie Master: HL2 Mod
0 (0%)
They Hunger: HL Mod
0 (0%)
Killing Floor: UT 2004
0 (0%)
The Hidden: Source
0 (0%)
Zombie Panic Source
1 (0.9%)
God of War series
0 (0%)
Siren: Blood Curse
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Scary Games  (Read 5913 times)


Scary Maze Game
But than again i dont play that much games

Obscure Series.
I love it :3

Omfg I'm the only one who voted for Exmortis?  stuff, sons.

Amnesia was scary and I didn't even play 10 minutes.  Doom 3 is scary just by the "no duct tape on mars" problem.

ohgod I forgot all about system shock

F.E.A.R.

"forget YOU I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE IN THE DARK AREAS"

Y U NO COMMENT PEOPLES

R U TIRED OF THEISH POST?

Y U NO COMMENT PEOPLES

R U TIRED OF THEISH POST?

Did you really loving bump this?

>19 votes for Amnesia

lol everyone's a pusillanimous individual

add Metro and system shock

>19 votes for Amnesia

lol everyone's a pusillanimous individual

I only voted for it because, in my opinion, it's the scariest out of all those listed. I love horror games though, it's my second favorite genre.

I only voted for it because, in my opinion, it's the scariest out of all those listed. I love horror games though, it's my second favorite genre.
I used to be scared of it as well but for some reason I'm ok with it now :o

I voted Dead Space 2

The beginning of Condemned 2: Bloodshot is a real mindforgeter.

Minecraft and the Metroid series are the only ones on the list that I play.

Metroid is probably closer.

oh man I just re-read the poll and saw Which, that game scared the stuff out of me the first time I played it. after playing it a second time, I was like, "lol yeah nevermind this isn't very scary."