Poll

What game/mod do you think is the scariest?

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
24 (21.4%)
Calling
1 (0.9%)
Cry Of Fear: HL Mod
8 (7.1%)
Nosferatu
0 (0%)
Ju-On The Grudge
0 (0%)
Which
1 (0.9%)
Exmortis
1 (0.9%)
Afraid Of Monsters: HL Mod
1 (0.9%)
Nightmare House
3 (2.7%)
Penumbra Overture
2 (1.8%)
Penumbra Black Pague
2 (1.8%)
Ao Oni
4 (3.6%)
Other games that are not on this list
4 (3.6%)
Left 4 Dead 2/1
0 (0%)
The House
0 (0%)
F.E.A.R.
5 (4.5%)
Resident Evil
3 (2.7%)
Dead Space (2)
9 (8%)
Minecraft :P
15 (13.4%)
SPC-087 and SCP-087-B
6 (5.4%)
Silent Hill
5 (4.5%)
Half Life 2 (Ravenholm)
5 (4.5%)
Halo Series
0 (0%)
LSD Dream Emulator
5 (4.5%)
Dead Island
1 (0.9%)
Metroid series
2 (1.8%)
Scary Maze Game (lols)
4 (3.6%)
Condemed
0 (0%)
Obscure Series
0 (0%)
Reavenholm: HL2 Mod
0 (0%)
The Haunted: UT3 Mod
0 (0%)
Paranoia: HL Mod
0 (0%)
Dear Esther: HL2 Mod
0 (0%)
Zombie Master: HL2 Mod
0 (0%)
They Hunger: HL Mod
0 (0%)
Killing Floor: UT 2004
0 (0%)
The Hidden: Source
0 (0%)
Zombie Panic Source
1 (0.9%)
God of War series
0 (0%)
Siren: Blood Curse
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Scary Games  (Read 5936 times)

Uh...

Yume Nikki? Games don't really scare me because I have huge iron testicles.

Another game that creeped me out when I was little, is Clock Tower 3. I know it's not that scary. But a lot of games have scared me when I was young. The only game that still scares me, is Minecraft.


:c

Another game that creeped me out when I was little, is Clock Tower 3. I know it's not that scary. But a lot of games have scared me when I was young. The only game that still scares me, is Minecraft.


:c

You are a sad man.  :panda:




You are a sad man.  :panda:
I'm not a man, though. But them Creepers and Skeletons are scary as forget. Just the way they startle you, though.

And I can't really remember why Clock Tower 3 scared me, though. It just did.


PONI cigaretteTZ KEP PONI STUF IN PONI THRED U HOMOZ -____________-

PONI cigaretteTZ KEP PONI STUF IN PONI THRED U HOMOZ -____________-

SQUIDDEY AND I ARE BRONIES  :cookieMonster:

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE?



Hey hey hey, stop pokin me with your thing.

Arit awl bronis posd pones in this threed!

SQUIDDEY AND I ARE BRONIES  :cookieMonster:
Holy stuff, you like, watch like, my little PONY????


That makes you,


Homoloveuals


Dun dun dun...

oh stuff son.png

soon this will be a forgetin scary brony post.