Author Topic: Roblox Community Fails (Not the game)  (Read 3895 times)

A while ago (In November) the Roblox Wiki said Roblox was made in June 2005, which is somewhat correct. (It was made in 2005 as beta but I'm not sure about the month)




Now if you go to the Roblox Wiki, some idiot has said that it was made in 2004 and wrote the main engine is the ImPlicitNgine which is just used for physics, it uses Ogre3D and G3D.




I have tried changing it to something much more accurate and detailed, and how roblox was in beta in 2005 and released officially in 2006,




And yet the idiot changes it back to his claim that Roblox was made in 2004.



Why am I posting about this?

I simply want to get my point across because I am mad and amazed at how ignorant people can be when facts hit them right in their face. I also want to show how the community or this person is greedy by saying that Roblox was made in 2004 simply so that they are first when it comes to who made an online building game. Its a bit sad and childish isn't it? I will be editing the wiki soon to what I had wrote because its much more accurate...and probably have a nice chat with the other user, so be sure to check the wiki now.

(Some might say this belongs in Drama, you are wrong, this is not related to Blockland)

Roblox has a generally immature community, you shouldn't be surprised.

those are all the same webpage?


Sounds like a Blockland Hater

Roblox has a generally immature community, you shouldn't be surprised.
This so much.

those are all the same webpage?

Look at the big red rectangle showing the dates.

They're probably trying to troll us saying that Roblox was made in 2004.

The victorious cycle of Roblox.

Could it be one of the guests that is lurking on the forums?

They're probably trying to troll us saying that Roblox was made in 2004.

Exactly, they beat minecraft, all thats left is blockland

Agrees with dorkdotdan

I played Roblox for a year and the community there is literally a mile away from Hell.


You know in some games you say "I only met a few bad people who I don't like to play with, the rest are alright."

With Roblox it's "I only met a few good people who I like to play with, the rest are not alright."

Bitch roblox can't beat our swag


The mods apparently hate us too.
>Hidden Swear list TXT in the ROBLOX files found?

A long time ago, I somehow stumbled on the topic. IDK how.

The mods apparently hate us too.
>Hidden Swear list TXT in the ROBLOX files found?

A long time ago, I somehow stumbled on the topic. IDK how.
got banned for saying @$$ but I don't see it in there lol