Author Topic: Ultimate DM!! :)  (Read 5051 times)

we built it alot more ill update with screens tonight when I get ace to upload the file, BL crashed before I could save for myself. :(

Ace

the cave is too perfect. Most caves aren't perfectly formed like that. Make it rough.

The pictures aren't very good representations of what the caves actually look like in the server. If you saw them for yourself, you would see a lot more detail and complexity.

Afghan DM is win

This DM is not ultimate

I was there.  From just looking it doesnt look great.  However when you dm in it it ROCKS!!!

I played the afganistan (or however its spelt) and it wasent good at'all compared to this one, and if Ace would show up some were I could get some screen shots of it updated. its ALOT beter looking now compared to the old ones in first post.

so much for Ultimate

3/10

Ace

Actually, mario, I have played the Afghanistan DM as well, and it's awesome.

As for the pictures...meh, I'll upload them eventually.

its ok, for a serious rating i would have to dm in it, but i dont think its ultimate.
also, for once, can someone make a dm thats, maybe, a little bit, like dm maps you see in real fps games? instead of huge open area with crap in it?

I just made one rky....
CS:S de_dust
Well, its like it, maybe i will post it.

I like it because its not to detailed so it doesn't lag much and you can actually fight well.

Afgan DM = Epic win

This Dm right now..... 4/10 for atleast some effort

Outside 2/10 Caves 8/10