Author Topic: Ultimate DM!! :)  (Read 5052 times)

I have a DM going in my server and its really cool :)  well everyone who plays in it thinks so anywase, and they're saying its good enough to go on Block land forums for people to like it :) I have my server hosted every day and ill prob have this up for awhile, were expanding it still and have started a bit agen after a long fun round of Ultimate DM :) well i shouldent blabber on so heres the pics (All builds are from ither me, or people who joind and built)

-MarioSimpson
---------------------
Overhead:

Inside 1 half

Inside 2 half

Whole Overview

Some Debri

and some im not going to name but there parts of it:

Some Caves (By Ace)

The Caves connect the 2 Death Match Box's in some secrit and some not so secrit places. (We made 2nd box after we noticed first one wasent big enough for the 16 people that were in the server at the time)

Ace is going to post some time with some more screenshots of interrier and more! but for now thats what I got before my blockland crashd at a perfict time :)

The server will be up for awhile (days) and down when I sleep :P but the name will have "Mario" in it some were. POST COMMENTS and please keep FLAME to your SELF! ty
-MarioSimpson

it will be expanded a bit more tomoro but for now that is it.
and it will be a bit more filled in empty spots,
ill update with more screenies as it grows but i will try not to make too much :)

sorry for 3 posts in a row -.- but i got some demos of when we were DMing, first one is sorta long and second one shows me getting a few headshots by ccdent :P then right after i ended the second one I got a headshot with a pistle through a block wall XD

1) http://www.mediafire.com/?5oqesoqd9mc

2) http://www.mediafire.com/?ewlclyj0ydt

Have fun lookin at them! lol

( I dont know how to put them on utube so this is how it comes!)

DOWNLOAD TO RECORDINGS FOLDER IN BLOCKLAND - BASE or somthing like that :P

is anyone going to give there comments? :(

Meh...Looks KINDA good.

too much free space spend more time on making derbis

Ace

Please keep in mind that it isn't quite finished yet, we are building new things on it all the time.

I'm working on a complex maze network of caves in the back, for people to fight in, that should be done soon.

were building more right now, we were all too tired it was nearly dawn were we are :)

I wish I could edit my posts! Dont dl those demos :P atleest not second, its a rong demo :P the first one is second and this one is first

0) http://www.mediafire.com/?fynzdnf7zsm

Dl to destop, change number after "Demo" to the last demo number you have +1 then put it in recordings file

Please keep in mind that it isn't quite finished yet, we are building new things on it all the time.

I'm working on a complex maze network of caves in the back, for people to fight in, that should be done soon.
if its still not done please put a "wip" on the topic name

cganya you give adios cave dm a 5/10 when your dm sucks , so yea GTFO.

Ace

if its still not done please put a "wip" on the topic name

This isn't my topic, so don't tell me. I'm just helping with the build.

There's a 1X1 Shack and the cave is too perfect. Most caves aren't perfectly formed like that. Make it rough.

Its not MY dm, and I would only rate this a 2.5, im a hard maker :P and btw this is Mario not anya, i havent gotten my account activated -.-...

-MarioSimpson

I don't think they focused on detail or how everything looks... they focused on having a fun deathmatch. And believe me, it was FUN!

It is kinda nice but for a dm you need to add more places inside, kinda looks like the inside of a "going-out-of-business" Laser tag place, with a hobo fire in the middle :-P

Anyway, I would rate this a 4/10 for the effort. Just add some more and stuff and you can make it 2 times better.

Good Luck