Author Topic: Blockland for mac - Chrashes/freezes/won't connect/won't find servers  (Read 3063 times)

Basically the game freezes anytime randomly, no error message, just freezes. This happends often.
Sqlite errors are a pain in the ass.
Often when I open up Blockland, it won't connect to the master server.
Often when I click the "join a game" button, the game won't load any servers. I can still connect to servers trough RTB.

In other words: Most of the times when I open up Blockland, I will have to restart it at least once, and then tt'll brobably freeze after a while anyways.

It says this but it'll never load.

Often when I open up Blockland, it won't connect to the master server.
Often when I click the "join a game" button, the game won't load any servers. I can still connect to servers trough RTB.

These are the only two problems that I have experienced enough to get annoyed. Every time I open BL I have to restart or else it will not connect to the master server, or any other servers.

Also the å ä ö characters don't work.

Did you try removing RTB or any other client-sided Add-On that uses netObjects?

Did you try removing RTB or any other client-sided Add-On that uses netObjects?
Removing RTB seems to fix it, but I don't want to have to remove RTB. RTB is like the social part of Blockland.

Remove VCE or some other stuff Add-On that communicates with the internet in some way

Blockland just had 4 sqlite errors and a freeze in a row.

Same, I'm having the exact same errors/ pain in the asses. I hope in V21 that blockland will be alot better for mac.
Bump.

I found a way to get it to load the server list.
Press the Query LAN button, then the Query Internet button. Do this until it loads the servers.

I suppose there's no way of fixing Sqlite errors? They are driving me crazy.

This offline mode thing sucks

I suppose there's no way of fixing Sqlite errors? They are driving me crazy.

Is your cache.db set to Read and Write for "Everyone"?

How do I check this?

I did this for mine, I even set my "Blockland" In my documents (my error says make sure documents/mike/blockland
is writeable. I even make sure that cache.db was writable for everyone, even staff and I still get the sqlite error.