Blockland for mac - Chrashes/freezes/won't connect/won't find servers

Author Topic: Blockland for mac - Chrashes/freezes/won't connect/won't find servers  (Read 3025 times)

updating to lion will fix this

updating to lion will fix this
Yeah, I just updated to lion without one sq lite error yet. Even if it's 30 bucks, aside from blockland, its loving awesome.

Yeah, if you need to fix all these problems, just update to lion. I'm not getting any chrashes, and my server list just loads perfectly. If you wanna fix this, go to lion.

I don't know if I'm allowed to do that with my school mac.

Yeah, I just updated to lion without one sq lite error yet. Even if it's 30 bucks, aside from blockland, its loving awesome.
It feels too iOSy to me.  I'm sure you can just turn those iOS features off, though.

My BL just crashes right after the launcher finishes loading. The launcher will close when it's done loading, but the actual game won't open, instead I get an error.

See if you guys can understand this apple crash report... lol

Forgot to upload it lol

On Macs, re-installing the game is one of the common clarifications.

Except that I don't want to do that and go through the hassle of downloading all of my add-ons again. Also, my game stopped working a few weeks after I had ALREADY REINSTALLED.

Except that I don't want to do that and go through the hassle of downloading all of my add-ons again. Also, my game stopped working a few weeks after I had ALREADY REINSTALLED.
You could just back up your addons, but I retty much agree with you. Reinstalling a game all the time shouldn't be needed to play it properly.