Author Topic: Colorful Builds with Terrains  (Read 1372 times)

Terrains lives, Creativity grows!

I am happily waiting for V21 to arrive. I know what will happen, now only will Blockland look more unique in it's own way, but Blockland will also have less noobs who makes horrible builds. Now I'm not saying I'm the best at building, because I'm not, we all know that, and I'm more of a noob myself, but I'm willing to make a team of better builders out there for a better Blockland, today, tomorrow, and V21 and above!

This clan was then created in hopes of making more terrains builds, like Jirue's Blockland ruin build, which I have on my PC.

Well, I'm actually thinking of starting our first meeting, if I could get enough people for a clan, tomorrow, and hoping I don't get too much Homework. If I do get to much homework, then I'll put the clan off to the side and start it on Saturday.

NEWS ONE: Jirue is famous! Also, Filipe1020 joined as the Admin.

NEWS TWO: First member of CBT joined today. First server ends at 10:00, time is running out!

NEWS THREE: First member of CBT became third admin of CBT. Waiting for first member. Jirue, if you want to join, you're automatically admin unless you wish not. :3

NEWS FOUR: Well, our first server is down. Didn't got anymore members after King-Julian but hey, it is night time, and people are sleeping. I better get some sleep myself. Well tomorrow, I'll be praying that I'm able to make another CBT server.

NEWS FIVE: Still need more members. All existing members, all admins, only 3, including me myself. I'm getting ready to start a project. What should the project name be?

NEWS SIX: I'm having problems hosting Blockland servers and I'm kinda busy. If you're a fan of CBT and want it to live, join us by sending me a personal message via the Blockland forums and your name will be put on the list once I read it. Please type your request neatly and with little grammar errors as possible please.

NEWS SEVEN: Hosting problem resolved. :)

We didn't start on one.

• Please make appropriate builds
  • No spamming (Pretty obvious)
  • No flaming and swearing, the word Crap is excused, since I use that word a lot myself.
  • and enjoy. :)

Thankfully, no one. ;)

ADMINS
Beanisawsome2 (Me)
Filipe1020
King-Julian

REGULAR PEOPLE
No one. :c
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 04:07:36 PM by Beanisawsome1 »

This clan was then created in hopes of making more terrains builds, like Jirue's Blockland ruin build,
yay i'm famus

aslo famus ^
combo breaker lol \/

Great clan idea, but 10 bucks it dies in a week.

Thank goodness.  This kind of clan will be in high demand soon.

In all seriousness, this is kinda what Youse aims for, hostin decent servers with good builds that don't suck.   :cookieMonster:

Thanks. :)

btw, I'm going to need more members, so all good builders are welcomed.
btw, what should the first project be? I need ideas. :/
I'm probably going to create a city, but the Youse (It's the clan that inspired me to make this one) made plenty of those. :/

Thanks. :)

btw, I'm going to need more members, so all good builders are welcomed.
btw, what should the first project be? I need ideas. :/
I'm probably going to create a city, but the Youse (It's the clan that inspired me to make this one) made plenty of those. :/
Actually we have not made a single city.  We did help with Bushido's city though (well a couple of our members did)

I'm glad that Youse actually inspired someone to do something.  I never would have thought my dumb clan I spontaneously made would ever inspire anything  :cookieMonster:

Actually we have not made a single city.  We did help with Bushido's city though (well a couple of our members did)

I'm glad that Youse actually inspired someone to do something.  I never would have thought my dumb clan I spontaneously made would ever inspire anything  :cookieMonster:
You're welcome. :)

btw, I'm not going to be able to host because my father is doing something to the TVs which affects the internet ability to host for whatever reason. :c

I really do hope King-Julian can host. King-Julian, if you're reading this, which I doubt it, host the CBT unless told other-wise. You may not change anything other than the project, and I'll catch-up. :P

I'm sorry for double post, but I'm going to make a dedicated server on the CBT clan for those wanting to join.
(Please send me a steam message if you get something in the line of "Server is full" and the server is not full, cuz that what's holding me back.)