Author Topic: Suggestion: Resurrect Spell  (Read 2401 times)

Hey guys sorry I've been away. But recently I've been playing Shadowrun. And I thought, "Why doesn't AoT have a revival spell?" Now I'm suggesting it. It would drain the other players health (about 3/4) and resurrect the other player.

Feel free to post comment.

maybe if it took a gold or plut bar or something to cast.

Which shadowrun?  The new one?  If so, is it good?

I was gonna play Shadowrun last night, but my cousin was all like, "I have cancer and I'm feeling sick so you guys can't come over. And the cat spilled all your dice over."

Bitch

there is already one, it's called a bed.

At this point, I think Badspot just completely ignore any topic with "Suggestion" in the title.

At this point, I think Badspot just completely ignore any topic with "Suggestion" in the title.

He posted in the bail one.

He posted in the bail one.
He didn't really make any sense though. Cause he hasn't added all that courtroom stuff so saying that you can bail before the trial or w/e has no use to us (yet)

He was saying the idea made no sense becuase bail isn't used once you are jailed.

At this point, I think Badspot just completely ignores any topic with "Suggestion" in the title.
NINJA EDIT: Gad Brammar fixxed

He was saying the idea made no sense becuase bail isn't used once you are jailed.

Just because something doesn't make any sense doesn't mean it doesn't make sense in a game.

Have you ever heard of a point in time where people were going around in cities on horses jumping over people while orc's were chasing them and newbs were throwing tnt at people when they weren't looking?