Metro RP

Author Topic: Metro RP  (Read 2012 times)

hi babies

now go to the Kodex clan page to view stuff
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 03:58:25 PM by indyjones »

Forum name: Kazami
in-game name: Kazami
BL_ID: 1465
Admin on other crp servers? No, but I'm co-host and admin for other servers.
what makes a good city rpg? A well organized server that actually can handle all the people in it and not have it be one big mess. Also a fairly nice build to attract some players.

Forum Name: AQuietBadger

In-Game Name: Blocker Is Cake

BL_ID: 15291

Admin on other CRP servers? Sadly, no. However, I do have admin on a large amount of decently good servers - such as Super Admin on Tetris's server, Admin on Eksi's server, Super Admin on Darth Vader's server, etc. I could list more but I perfer not to, unless you ask.

What makes a good city RPG? A non abusive, friendly host who can deal with a large group of players and take care of bad situations.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 08:08:09 PM by AQuietBadger »

Forum Name: Ghost15601
IGN:Untamed
ID:28481
Admin on other CRPs? No, but I am Administrator on other popular servers such as Pecon7's and Cat123's.
What makes a good city RPG? A nonabusive Admin team that is used to bealing with large crowds and problems. Thank you for your time and I hope you accept this Administrator application.

Forum name: bµbbler

in-game name: bµbbler

BL_ID: 9772

Admin on other crp servers?:
    I have moderated on hankyje's CityRPG, and have moderated on many other non RPG servers (Super Admin on Tetris' falling platforms, Admin on YoungRotation's, Admin on Darren's, Admin on Untamed's Trench Wars, and have hosted my Gladiator Arena)

what makes a good city rpg?:
    A good CityRPG consists of a good admin group, and most importantly, a good host. A CityRPG requires plenty of job opportunities and a creative layout.

I like all four of you.  I can have my server up most of the day tomorrow, so if you'd truly like to help out just pop in to see what's going on.

EDIT: It's up right now too

I like all four of you.  I can have my server up most of the day tomorrow, so if you'd truly like to help out just pop in to see what's going on.

EDIT: It's up right now too
It's passworded...?

It's passworded...?
Password is 'easymac'.  I just want it idiot-proof

Forum name: Poopsicle
in-game name:  Fire Flame
BL_ID: 13,871
Admin on other crp servers? y/n Blocker is Cake  Sgt. Ross  etc.
what makes a good city rpg? A good city rp will have non abusing admins that play the game and don't cheat. The city will aslo have good builds and mutiple jobs and thing with good terrian.

Admin on other crp servers? y/n Blocker is Cake
uh, no, no you're not

These days, there are no good city rpgs. I have Mops drugmod, and its really working nice. I have some of the best builders around too. I hope this succeeds. Many don't tho. Its sad watching them burn do :cookieMonster:wn.

o god

not another one

o god

not another one
Don't worry I don't expect this to go very far. I think of it as something fun to pass some time with.

Forum name: bµbbler

in-game name: bµbbler

BL_ID: 9772

Admin on other crp servers?:
    I have moderated on hankyje's CityRPG, and have moderated on many other non RPG servers (Super Admin on Tetris' falling platforms, Admin on YoungRotation's, Admin on Darren's, Admin on Untamed's Trench Wars, and have hosted my Gladiator Arena)

what makes a good city rpg?:
    A good CityRPG consists of a good admin group, and most importantly, a good host. A CityRPG requires plenty of job opportunities and a creative layout.

I recommend bubbler.