Author Topic: Cciamlazy - Backdoor Scripting  (Read 21178 times)

That is what Badspot wants you to think...
You take things seriously like everyone else.
Sure i do.

He's implying he's gonna hack you with his "vast knowledge" as soon as someone posts your IP so he can open the console and access your key.dat and get it deactivated with his
watch out this is a badass we're dealing with

He's implying he's gonna hack you with his "vast knowledge" as soon as someone posts your IP so he can open the console and access your key.dat and get it deactivated with his
watch out this is a badass we're dealing with

Shiiiit....

you know somebody has lost an arguement when they start posting absolute stuff to try and mitigate hatred

Not hatred. Just instead of explaining it in words, explain it in pictures

My IP: 192.168.0.1

CUM AT ME!
No way because that is your local ip address. And soooo original :D Keep posting me and my friends are lauphing our asses off.

cc is feigning uninterest when in actuality he's pretty fraught with distress right now.

No way because that is your local ip address. And soooo original :D Keep posting me and my friends are lauphing our asses off.

What friends?

You might have a serious mental disorder :\ I'm serious....

10:57 PM - Lugnut1206: WATCH OUT
10:57 PM - Lugnut1206: CCIAMLAZY WILL HACK YOUR IP AND YOUR INTERNETZ
10:57 PM - Frontrox: MY IP: 2R7E.1D.A9C1T.E7D7
10:57 PM - Lugnut1206: BE CAREFUL
10:57 PM - Frontrox: CUM AT ME
10:57 PM - Lugnut1206: TOPIC IS DANGEROUS
10:58 PM - Frontrox: IM GOING TO POST IT
OGM

What friends?

You might have a serious mental disorder :\ I'm serious....
Haha so funny. Okay I am no done having my fun. Back to whatever geeks to best :D

Haha so funny. Okay I am no done having my fun. Back to whatever geeks to best :D
Now*

Fun? I bet you were crying.