Author Topic: Badspot joined my server. c;  (Read 7927 times)

He joined my server once and yelled at Lord Tony. Something about "red key being upside down".

i think kompressor joined my server a few times while i was hosting a series of increasingly bizzare deathmatches

i can't remember what he had to say about them but i distinctly remember that he came back once or twice, so

When I was still a complete and utter newbie, Badspot joined my server, then immediately left, before I could even greet him.

i think kompressor joined my server a few times while i was hosting a series of increasingly bizzare deathmatches

i can't remember what he had to say about them but i distinctly remember that he came back once or twice, so
woo you get some e-peen

If everyone on Blockland could see the forums, we could expect a lot of "BADSPOT COM HEER" servers.
It's really sad that there are 19,956 registered members that haven't made a single post.

Didn't know that statistic, wow.

It's really sad that there are 19,956 registered members that haven't made a single post.

is it?

i remember when badspot roleplayed on my server :(

I would host RIGHT NOW if I knew all three would join in and RP

Badspot never joins my crappy freebuilds, and if he did I was a noob back then and didn't know who was Badspot lol.

i remember when badspot roleplayed on my server

give us a detailed example of what he did

He was the doge.

he joined, I gave him tour of the ship, said it was cool, and left.

I remember he came to Kalph's Pirate TDM once. At first he was talking, but due to the massive amount of questions he stopped. Then he left. I later found him on a Jail RP. He was kicked for freekilling.