Badspot joined my server. c;

Author Topic: Badspot joined my server. c;  (Read 7923 times)

I think I've seen badspot three times. I only remember the most recent one.

It was at Jorgur's a few years ago, I saw him flying a plane and sniped him out. I was too late to get the pic of the mid-air kill note.

It was at Jorgur's a few years ago, I saw him flying a plane and sniped him out. I was too late to get the pic of the mid-air kill note.
Badspot always led a convoy and threw grenades at Red (the mountain top base, way back when).

I remember he came to Kalph's Pirate TDM once. At first he was talking, but due to the massive amount of questions he stopped. Then he left. I later found him on a Jail RP. He was kicked for freekilling.
lol'd

He joined mine and Dimitry's server's aswell.

I think I heard someone say that Badspot was usually more active before updates.

I've only seen Badspot around a few times over the years, they seem to all be joining a lot of servers recently, most likely to boost moral or something over the update.

I've only seen Badspot around a few times over the years, they seem to all be joining a lot of servers recently, most likely to boost moral or something over the update.

the update is probably just dead by now

Lucky... I've never even seen Badspot.
I've seen Ephialtes and Rotondo.
But never kompressor or Badspot.

I remember he came to Kalph's Pirate TDM once. At first he was talking, but due to the massive amount of questions he stopped. Then he left. I later found him on a Jail RP. He was kicked for freekilling.
Wait what? I thought you couldn't kick or ban Badspot.

Wait what? I thought you couldn't kick or ban Badspot.
Not with default commands.

Oh god lol

Meybe they wanted to see how the terrain bricks worked?

Also MrLoL thinks everything is a sign. He's like one of those homeless people standing in street corners shouting "THE END IS NEAR!"
Poor soapboxxer.

Okay.
To summon Badspot we need Jeeps and Dragons lots of them.