Poll

is talgo coolest

no
no
no
yes

Author Topic: Assault Regiment Extreme Stabbers [ARES] - Best Grapple knifers TDM clan  (Read 253491 times)

wow but no one invites Skip ;~;
i'll invite you to the server i have up right now (though im not sure if anyone can even join my servers)

happy fun positive times with old friends (phantom knight found my server)

also i think i'd be able to host for any spase rps we might have, this new internet is nice

happy fun positive times with old friends (phantom knight found my server)

also i think i'd be able to host for any spase rps we might have, this new internet is nice
Happy fun positive times indeed!

xxxxkill and i are building stuff on my server right now, this stuff might be used in a 40k campaign-type thing similar to comr4de and vionix's klendathu drop
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 06:45:27 PM by Qwepir »

who here has the patience to work with VCE? we need help with our 40k campaign

who here has the patience to work with VCE? we need help with our 40k campaign
Irony: I get the events to work, but than have connection issues and don't get to see it actually used.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 10:33:40 PM by Bester Bageler »

Irony: I get the events to work, but than have connection issues and don't get to see it actually used.
double irony: you got the events to work but we've got too many bots and so we reach the event limit
it is literally at the max and there's still an overflow when we start the minigame, possibly because the bots have too many onbotspawn and onminigamereset events
we're gonna need to have bots in the forest area simply not spawn somehow until the players get there to save on events
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:40:51 AM by Qwepir »

we're gonna need to have bots in the forest area simply not spawn somehow until the players get there to save on events
The chimera teleport system sends the information of how many players have sat down to a brick that carries out the events. All on botspawn events in the forest will be toggled on via relay from the chimera brick, this also elimantes the minigamereset events over there since the minigame does not reset the bots the players going to the forest will. Make it in the chimera brick that on variable true all the botspawns have a relay fired to them, on bot death have the events disabled to what they were before the players entered the forest.

This system of where entering an area spawns the bots, will eliminate the use of minigame reset events and also  make it so all those botspawn events are feasible with them not all spawning at once.