Poll

Vote for Suggestion's For First Release

Races
A Gui
Higher Max Level
More Building

Author Topic: World of Blockcraft  (Read 2465 times)

Hello and Welcome to The World of Blockcraft!

Me and Lockhart are working on it, when the server is completely ready for play we will inform you here.

It's a Medieval MMORPG playing type.
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _

Features so far:

100 Max Level

Pro Created Quest

That's it really, but stick around for way more features!
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _

Credit's:

crazycrypt (Scripter/Builder/Eventer)

Lockhart (Builder)

You (This could be you!)

We need more help! Scripter's, Modeler's, and Builder's will be needed so far.

Suggestion's Taken Into Action:

More Open Area

Classes
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:03:22 PM by crazycrypt »

Images?

That's the point, well I will provide some images of spawning zone. Give me 10 minutes.

That's just one part of the spawning area.

EDIT: We are working on more stuff currently..
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 09:59:57 PM by crazycrypt »

Nice,

though I'd try to keep the rpg open, versus teleporting everywhere. Either way, I'd like to see this continued.

Nice,

though I'd try to keep the rpg open, versus teleporting everywhere. Either way, I'd like to see this continued.

Thank's, that was consider'd a suggestion. This will be decided upon Lockhart. Also, vote for some thing's for the game. Cause I can't think what to work on first.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:00:28 PM by crazycrypt »

I'd like to see some pictures aswell, because I can't really see any... :/

Sounds fun. I hope it will have more features.

I'm working on images. Be patient.

I'm working on images. Be patient.
Why did you bump this? When you do bump your own topics that are more than a week old, you should really put images showing progress, versus just saying you are working on the images. What I'm saying is you should not bump this until you have your images to attract people to this project again.

it's been 2 months.
Not exactly, give it another week. :U

I've actually been working on something similar to this for some time

fob that is loving lovey