Author Topic: Zimmy - "not to be rude, but just stay the forget out ok?"  (Read 4384 times)

Thats like when Hankje and Lugnet1206 de-admined JazZ from their server and JazZ goes on making his own CityRPG.
It's like when anyone is deadmined on a city rp or DRPG,
EVER.

Why is this kid even on the internet?

feel free to leave any time

we won't miss you
you really have to be super mean, don't you?

i'm not mean, you're just overly sensitive

and you're super mean :D

You can be a richard.

Thats like when Hankje and Lugnet1206 de-admined JazZ from their server and JazZ goes on making his own CityRPG.
nut*
remember, lugnut's a butt!
also it was a ban so ya

Boltster tells it like it is.

You can be a richard.

He can?

boltster quick this is your chance to shine! QUICK

Moppy I know ur out there, and if you are, do this for me ok. I want you to get off your sad ass and work. I build Build Build all day for people now comon and script we all depend on you. NAOW MOPS NAOW! :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream:
Man im tired of the internet, all it is is hate hate hate. York you couldve just talked, but a drama, REALLY? Dont you think thats a little over the top?
stuff, this is gonna get me into some deep fourm stuff agin. God dammit. Why why why........... Sorry for double post.
he sure likes to repeat words three times

Didn't catch that for a second.

SMELLS LIKE A TROLL TROLL TROLL
HA HA HA

Oh God I'm so scared you make a drama about me to what? Humiliate me? To shame me. I'm just telling you York, karma is a bitch. PLUS YOU HAVE MANY DRAMAS about your self. So instead of loving going around the Internet and trying to hurt someones confidence, why don't you talk about it instead or at least just PM them.

Oh God I'm so scared you make a drama about me to what? Humiliate me? To shame me. I'm just telling you York, karma is a bitch. PLUS YOU HAVE MANY DRAMAS about your self. So instead of loving going around the Internet and trying to hurt someones confidence, why don't you talk about it instead or at least just PM them.