Author Topic: Zimmy - "not to be rude, but just stay the forget out ok?"  (Read 4383 times)

Recent Posts

As you may of noticed, he asked for a CityRPG scripter and first started making this thread here. (I would quote it but he locked the thread.)

And then couple minutes later I noticed this thread here too, related to his other topic, and was curious if Jookia (the original creator of CityRP) was active.

And another note that I've noticed this thread here which bumped Sylvanor's thread that was a month old:
Moppy I know ur out there, and if you are, do this for me ok. I want you to get off your sad ass and work. I build Build Build all day for people now comon and script we all depend on you. NAOW MOPS NAOW! :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream:
Hypocritical and stupid there don't you think? And this is what I replied:
Not cool.
And straight out of his ass, here comes this reply:
York, not to be rude, but just stay the forget out ok? Me and mops have way of talking.
Is this some sort of way of sucking moppy's richard? I believe so that he was being the ass here because he emote spammed and didn't make any sense. I'll have you know that moppy stopped scripting and wanted to do something else on what moppy wanted to do, and then suddenly a wild guy comes out of nowhere, bumps the thread and then goes pouring a bowl of unneeded insults at me because the way I was posting. Besides you would talk to the wrong person now would you Zimmy?

For the record, here is this:
Yeah, I don't like to be trolled.
That is no act of trolling, in fact you don't even know what a "troll" is anyways. Jimmg has made a point.

So anyways, discuss.

Man im tired of the internet, all it is is hate hate hate. York you couldve just talked, but a drama, REALLY? Dont you think thats a little over the top?

Man im tired of the internet, all it is is hate hate hate.
feel free to leave any time

we won't miss you

stuff, this is gonna get me into some deep fourm stuff agin. God dammit. Why why why........... Sorry for double post.

stuff, this is gonna get me into some deep fourm stuff agin. God dammit. Why why why........... Sorry for double post.
You've got nobody to blame but yourself

He wants the mod to make a new city rp because Psp deadmined him, really, every time someone loses admin on a city rp they decide they should make their own.

Every.
loving.
Time.

And surprise surprise they are all failures.

He wants the mod to make a new city rp because Psp deadmined him, really, every time someone loses admin on a city rp they decide they should make their own.

Every.
loving.
Time.

Aren't like 90% of cityRPs failures

Dayum first post on your own drama!
anyway

What a forgetbutt

Man im tired of the internet, all it is is hate hate hate. York you couldve just talked, but a drama, REALLY? Dont you think thats a little over the top?

You sound like a toddler who's just discovered the internet 5 seconds ago.

Aren't like 99% of cityRPs failures
Fixed.
stuff, this is gonna get me into some deep fourm stuff agin.
You shouldn't have acted like a major idiot.

cmon guys dont act like the rpg-mod modifications suck. ALL original rpg mods are complete stuff as well.

I'm actually with Boltster on this one.

Well you've made a bad decision, and talking wouldn't solved any problems at all from a pm, thats not how it works.

This thread is all about you, maybe if you looked at the OP and saw what you've done not just at me, but what you did from your previous activity on this forum.

Every.
loving.
Time.

Thats like when Hankje and Lugnet1206 de-admined JazZ from their server and JazZ goes on making his own CityRPG.

Aren't like 90% of cityRPs failures
If they're not hosted correctly, then yes.