Author Topic: Warhammer 40k Weapon Pack - ORKSES PROGRESS  (Read 35305 times)

you know what would be really cool

a version of the plasma weapons with a overheat meter instead of randomly overheating and killing me.

Space Marine would be a good example

i posted the normal marines in the 3d model topic first
proof

Do you think I'm going to let a tau battlesuit be released before a space marine?
looks like you're going to!

looks like you're going to!
And then the 14th Rage Crusade began.

LE-EDIT: As a change of pace I been working on my Imperials vs. Renegade TDM again. Any major suggestions to weapon compositions? Thus far I've been trying to keep the sides equal with arms (for the most part, there's a good slot for Renegades equal to loyalist army units) and I plan to have a Howlitzer available to each team as well.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 02:06:50 AM by Trinity Armory »

in reality renegades are usually equipped with autoguns and close combat weapons, whereas basic imperial guardsmen get a combat knife and their lasgun

in reality renegades are usually equipped with autoguns and close combat weapons, whereas basic imperial guardsmen get a combat knife and their lasgun
Twas allready on the plan. Renegades are going to have mostly the Autogun/Autopistol in place of the Lasgun/Laspistol for thier options, and I'll probably make a special close-combat class as a replacement for some of the others. Renegades won't get much use of a Commisar fluff class after all.

I've been working on this for a while now, but things with animations arent working right and I'll get around to fixing them later.

Also weapons
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 06:02:02 PM by Tingalz »

okay.

just got back from 2 weeks of digipen's projectfun and there was a guy there who was a complete warhammer fan
I got a lot of info on it.

WEAPON IDEAS:
Autocannon
Assault cannon
Hurricane bolter
ITEM IDEAS:
Jump pack
Honour blade
Tau Rail rifle
Pulse weapons (carbine, pistol, rifle)
Airbursting Fragmentation Projector (or just grenade launcher)
Thunderhammer
VEHICLE IDEAS:
Land raider
Drop Pod
Thunderfire cannon
Bike
Gunship (any kind)
Tau Hammerhead
PLAYERS:
Tau Stealthsuit
Tau Broadside Battlesuit
Tau Hazard Battlesuit
Dreadnought
Ork warbosses/warlords (Grimskull in mind)
Space Marine
Terminator
Chaplin

Autocannon, Pulse Weapons, and Rail Rifle are already made.

List off half of various codexes why don't ya o,o

On Topic- Cool, Orks to go with the Marines :D I can allready see the chat full of roosterney accents.

hazard suit is done, it has some major bugs though. broadside is on the to-do list, along with stealth suits. those will likely be xv15s. hammerheads are never going to happen. ever. airburst frag is being worked on atm.

wait where's the rail rifle and pulse weapons I don't see them

did you make them or did someone else

EDIT: blockoworld nvm
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:12:53 AM by 300spartan »