Author Topic: Trench Digging V10  (Read 6640 times)

I had thought about this idea when I was playing several Trench TDMs and a rule in most servers was to "not destroy your team's builds/other team's builds".  Although it would be impossible to intigrate the 'no destroying your team's builds' rule into the program, it still got me thinking.

I hate it, especially this most recent time, when the opposing team destroys the amazing stuff your team builds.  Now before all of you say that it is part of the game, which I know, I'll say that they weren't doing it because they needed to use the various holes they made to 1)shoot out of, 2)hide in, or 3)use to get flags if in a CTF, they simply do it because they want to be asses and destroy the outpost/wall you spent time on, while they could be doing the same on their base, making their base seem less stuffty.

So anyway, I was thinking if you could try and add a feature where dirt can only be dug/placed/placed on by a certain team.  In that, there would be Team 1, Team 2, Team 3...dirt bricks in the Dirt tab.  This way, the other team can't mess up the stuff you make, can eliminate the impossible to monitor "no detroying other team's builds rule", and if the other team greifs a lot, keep the game running smoothly and lag free.

Trench Dirt Bomb still doesn't work, it keeps doing the spear animation. Yes I updated to new version.

Maybe add a /toggleDigging command that turns digging on/off for that minigame?

Trench Dirt Bomb still doesn't work, it keeps doing the spear animation. Yes I updated to new version.
Okay, fixed and tested, it works now. Re-download to try it out.

Maybe add a /toggleDigging command that turns digging on/off for that minigame?
Isn't the point of a trench digging mini game to have digging turned on?