John McCain: Lets bomb Syria!

Author Topic: John McCain: Lets bomb Syria!  (Read 659 times)

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73627.html

I think his children should go die in a war, since he's so eager to send other people to their deaths. Why do many people think the United States' armed forces need to police other countries? Isn't that NATO's job?

Why do many people think the United States' armed forces need to police other countries? Isn't that NATO's job?
richard-waving, I guess.
And I think it's mostly America that "polices other countries".
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:31:27 PM by Byteswarm »

And I think it's mostly America that "polices other countries".
That's already obvious. Just look at the middle east.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73627.html

I think his children should go die in a war, since he's so eager to send other people to their deaths. Why do many people think the United States' armed forces need to police other countries? Isn't that NATO's job?
No offense, but wishing people to die makes you a bad person, whether its a joke or not.

ONTOPIC: Yes I believe it's NATO's job to do that.

No offense, but wishing people to die makes you a bad person, whether its a joke or not.

ONTOPIC: Yes I believe it's NATO's job to do that.
And guess who's the muscle behind NATO?

That's already obvious. Just look at the middle east.
That's not the only example, but I worded my previous post improperly.

And guess who's the muscle behind NATO?
poland?  :cookieMonster:

no stupid, it's switzerland

I thought it was my left shoe.
I mean, that's what it's been telling me before it leaves for it's "business trips" every month

I will never understand why we need to constantly go in to handle other countries forget-ups. I personally hate politics and try to avoid them whenever possible but all this will do is start stuff.

This is why I despise Conservative politicians.

Bomb them I need more drama

Syria used to be peaceful. Now it's RAMPAGE.

UN isn't doing anything because of Russia apparently. I feel so bad for the people of Syria, many of them are my brethren. Damn Al Assad, he is a monster. Always has been.