Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 249570 times)

Hello everyone and welcome to my Vehicles Topic, here I will show you my vehicles and ideas for new ones to make in the near future!

This topic is locked for a completely new topic to show up on the next few weeks, I can't promise when that topic will be made, but think about it as a reborn of everything, especially the vehicles, there have been some strong competition lately and this topic makes me unhappy when I see it, so I just want to re-start everything from scratch, and some of the cars I released so far will be re-done completely for good.

Thanks for the support you guys gave me on this topic, I'm looking forward to see you guys back on the new one
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:05:53 PM by Filipe »

When's the Vintage going to come out?

When's the Vintage going to come out?
It's from the speedkart pack which I am uploading it on RTB

Khain modeled these though.

Khain modeled these though.
No I did, he actually helped me with scripting

Woah, since when did you model O.o?

(Then again I havent been here for a few months)

these would be awesome but they need to be less flat on the sides. an edge strip down the center or something idk

these would be awesome but they need to be less flat on the sides. an edge strip down the center or something idk
Sure I will try something like this on my future cars

lol misguided you are
Reminds me of vehicles.. Have you finished that car yet? You said something about the interior.

So the train will be like a 1 car subway? So it will be a train model instead of a car model and the wheels will be train wheels instead of car wheels? what will the train be like? one of those one car subways with a drivers seat and some passenger seats? That would be very cool.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 07:07:31 PM by Cool Blockhead »

So the rain will be like a 1 car subway? So it will be a train model instead of a car model and the wheels will be train wheels instead of car wheels? what will the train be like? one of those one car subways with a drivers seat and some passenger seats? That would be very cool.
well duh it will be a train, not a car

Any progress on anything?

Any progress on anything?
Well I am actually working on steering wheel animations