Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 250702 times)

I see the the jeep kart in the background, it' the green one.
And we have a winner!

Obviously based on the default jeep

Let's play a little game
-snip-
Make a red circle above the new speedkart, and tell us what is it
Due to hate about my bigger cars, I am more focused on my SpeedKarts
Do another one!

Do another one!
I'm planning to make a tuner speedkart

A pickup

And a police car

And we have a winner!

Obviously based on the default jeep

Cute

I wish the speedkarts had at least 2 seats. That way someone could host a Mario Kart thing. :u

I wish the speedkarts had at least 2 seats. That way someone could host a Mario Kart thing. :u

Double dash any one?

I'm thinking of making both, and I am working on speedkart models, I would like some ideas

do the hyperon as a speed kart!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:59:46 PM by Fastlex »

Do a Lamborghini or a Dodge Viper! Or mabye both!

(both those cars are REALLY cool)

Do a Lamborghini or a Dodge Viper! Or mabye both!

(both those cars are REALLY cool)
They do not fit in anyway possible in Blockland, soo stop asking me to make super sport cars like those

Lamborghinis would fit BL fine

You made one.

-snip-
:cookieMonster:
That's an old Lamborghini Diablo

All he is asking for me are NEW super sport cars which does not fit ingame

I officially will not make new sport cars, soo stop asking like crazy, I will not make them

And before you say "it's possible because phy made the turismo!!!!" I am not phydeoux, and he is more superior to me at modelling, and remmember, that's Blockland, not need for speed
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:11:34 PM by Filipe »

Filipe is right.
Blockland is "That game where you build stuff.", not "That game where you ask for super fast sport cars by spamming the forum with posts asking for it/them"

If you really want Filipe to make a car ask for something similar to what he's already made.
There's no need for spamming this delightful thread with unnecessary requests for cars that he's already declined to make.
If you keep on asking Filipe would never make such and such for Blockland even if he wanted to.
This is Filipe's thread, he chooses the cars he makes. (And of course anything else he's made.)
All he is asking for me are NEW super sport cars which does not fit ingame
I officially will not make new sport cars, soo stop asking like crazy, I will not make them

And before you say "it's possible because phy made the turismo!!!!" I am not phydeoux, and he is more superior to me at modelling, and remmember, that's Blockland, not need for speed
Honestly, why does one suggest for a vehicle that has already been made?
We already have a,
Turismo Convertable
Turismo
Drifting Turismo
Gravity Turismo

If you don't like them don't bug Filipe, try to make it yourself or at least state why you don't like such and such.

Filipe is right.
Blockland is "That game where you build stuff.", not "That game where you ask for super fast sport cars by spamming the forum with posts asking for it/them"

If you really want Filipe to make a car ask for something similar to what he's already made.
There's no need for spamming this delightful thread with unnecessary requests for cars that he's already declined to make.
If you keep on asking Filipe would never make such and such for Blockland even if he wanted to.
This is Filipe's thread, he chooses the cars he makes. (And of course anything else he's made.)Honestly, why does one suggest for a vehicle that has already been made?
We already have a,
Turismo Convertable
Turismo
Drifting Turismo
Gravity Turismo

If you don't like them don't bug Filipe, try to make it yourself or at least state why you don't like such and such.
Finnaly someone who understand! Thanks.

- Delorean DMC-12
- Trains Pack
did RMS Gigantic put you up to this? :P