Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 254335 times)

He needs anti-aliasing.  To much moirée for me.
I am using anti-aliasing

I am using anti-aliasing

Moar!

The brown wall in the garage has a bit of a moirée pattern on it, more than it seems AA would allow.

Moar!

The brown wall in the garage has a bit of a moirée pattern on it, more than it seems AA would allow.
I can just do up to 8x AA

gimme dat new car filipe
NOW

gimme dat new car filipe
NOW

Take a look at the sides with the doors this isn't even finished yet.

who? Cool Blockhead?
You do realize he is obviously mentioning you and not Cool right?

Oh yeah.. Anyway Filipe anything progress on Crown Vic?

Filipe, when you continue to make vehicles and such adding newer features, do you go back and implement those features in previous vehicles? Like when you add brake lights, do you add brake lights to all your vehicles or only the newer ones?

who? Cool Blockhead?
He didn't even mention me. He even quoted you, not me. Where did you get that idea from?

He didn't even mention me. He even quoted you, not me. Where did you get that idea from?
I think he wanted to know who he was loling at.

Oh yeah.. Anyway Filipe anything progress on Crown Vic?
Again, like I have told you many times before, the team has been focused with this car, since it is the main focus of Filipe's "Inspiration to Model," so I am highly doubting that he has made any progress on that vehicle, or many of his other vehicles.

I don't even know where people get random ideas like that from. He was the only one that said,
Lol

I think he wanted to know who he was loling at.

Again, he was the only one that said Lol.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 08:18:30 PM by Robo Dude »