Author Topic: yay for embarassment  (Read 1438 times)

so some people from the highschool came to my school today to talk about the ag earth science class

they were doing a demonstration of changing temperatures and they had a lighter, pair of tongs w/ soda can empty, and a bucket of water

they needed two volunteers so they picked this girl that sits infront of me and the man said to pick your partner.  i coughed and he aparenly heard me say 'me' between coughs (i didnt) and he then picked me

he gave me goggles and the lighter where you push a button down and click it

long story short i was sitting up there infront of my science class trying to light the lighter

This is embarassing?

When I used my first lighter it was in the store as I dropped it.
I figured out how to work it the first time I tried.

My cousion thought me lmfao.

when I used my first light it was to light a smoke bomb :D

i have no problem with small zippo lighters

his was one of those safety lock ones where you undo this push this and click the button

i have no problem with small zippo lighters

his was one of those safety lock ones where you undo this push this and click the button

You just hold the little slide forward and squeeze the trigger.

i have no problem with small zippo lighters

his was one of those safety lock ones where you undo this push this and click the button
And you do the stuff with that one thing, right?

And you do the stuff with that one thing, right?
No that's the other one.

You're 14 and not in highschool?

You're 14 and not in highschool?

Eight Grade- 13-14
Freshman Year- 14-15
Sophomore- 15-16
Junior- 16-17
Senior- 17-18

assuming this, there is a 99% chance he is an Eight Grader who turned 14 some time.

>"Hey, how about you people in the back?"
>sitting at farthest back table
>everyone looks back at us
>everyone at back table looks behind themselves

>"Hey, how about you people in the back?"
>sitting at farthest back table
>everyone looks back at us
>everyone at back table looks behind themselves
this.
lolol i cant light lighters....my sausages(fingers) are too big.

Eight Grade- 13-14
Freshman Year- 14-15
Sophomore- 15-16
Junior- 16-17
Senior- 17-18
assuming this, there is a 99% chance he is an Eight Grader who turned 14 some time.
I started high school when i was 12 ;-;

I started high school when i was 12 ;-;

9th grade is highschool, not 8th, assuming you're talking about that