Author Topic: Where to put?  (Read 823 times)

Im going to run 2 miles tonight out at the Y. When I went to run yesterday it was hard to run with my iPod in my pocket. Is there any fix around this? Or do I just have to deal w/ it?

get one of the ipod holders that go on your arm, or just ducktape it on there or something

Duct tape it to your chest.

get one of the ipod holders that go on your arm, or just ducktape it on there or something
prob will get one of these.

Well, in PE I would put my phone in between my waist and boxers on the side.
It's surprisingly stable there...but you should run a little and get a little sweaty to ensure it doesn't slip. Or you can hold it like I do too.

Well, in PE I would put my phone in between my waist and boxers on the side.
It's surprisingly stable there...but you should run a little and get a little sweaty to ensure it doesn't slip. Or you can hold it like I do too.

That's exactly how I broke my first iPhone, lol. I was doing sprints and it slipped through my pants, unhooked from the headphone Jack and shattered the screen.on the ground, lol.

I carry my phone in a belt holster.

I have a phonograph

I have a barber-shop quartet that I pull along on a rickshaw.

That's exactly how I broke my first iPhone, lol. I was doing sprints and it slipped through my pants, unhooked from the headphone Jack and shattered the screen.on the ground, lol.

I have the Samsung Galaxy S and it's really light so that might have been the problem.
It sticks better with the screen to your skin too.