Vampire Player_Types V0.2

Poll

Vote for Suggestion's

Add Vampirism
Post to RTB

Author Topic: Vampire Player_Types V0.2  (Read 9502 times)

Yes, I know if you already know.. there is vampire player type already! Well I look'd at it.. and guess what? The link didnt even work! WTF! So I made my own.
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ ____________

Ok so Player_HBVampire - Lesser strength than a Vampire, more than a Human.

Ok so Player_Vampire - More strength than a Half-Blood Vampire, more than a Human.
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ ____________

These two player_types though require Player_Agile! (Agile let's the Vampire Jump off wall's and Climb them)

http://www.mediafire.com/?pvd1vlznvpiib9g <----- Half-Blood Vampire

http://www.mediafire.com/?nh47rufv5al2p7u <----- Vampire

http://www.mediafire.com/?w264x5gw2mj4mn2 <----- Agile Player
Features:

Your a Vampire

You can jump very high

Stronger than a human

Faster than a human
V0.1 - Created It

V0.2 - Tweak'd Script's
Future Updates:

V0.3 - Add Vampirism Ability (*Click* You steal there health, then it heal's you)

V0.4 - Tweak Script's

V0.5 - Going to put on RTB
Current Vote Information:

Add Vampirism - Basically you can suck peoples life out of them DOING

Make it less "SuperMan" - Make it weaker and reduce jump height DONE

Post to RTB - Post this to RTB so then much more people can experience it NOT YET
Credit's:

Nobody
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 06:11:50 AM by crazycrypt »

So.. it's the agile player but jumps incredibly far?

Interesting..

not vampires at all
expected a timesplitters 2 damage to health system
very disappointed
get a more accurate name

not vampires at all
expected a timesplitters 2 damage to health system
very disappointed
get a more accurate name

It's for sure better than every other vampire player_type on Blockland so stop complaining and go get a life. =)

Oh and also. I do prefer Half-Blood Vampire player_type.

go get a life. =)
Wow, you just made yourself look really stupid. That doesn't even relate to anything, and you have no personal information on Taboo. So why don't you mind shutting the forget up?

so these don't allow you to suck the life from other players...?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 09:17:01 PM by The Corporation »

It's for sure better than every other vampire player_type on Blockland so stop complaining and go get a life. =)

>Vampire Playertypes
>Does nothing vampire-like

He never said it was any better or worse than the other ones.

Wow, you just made yourself look really stupid. That doesn't even relate to anything, and you have no personal information on Taboo. So why don't you mind shutting the forget up?

No, just no! You don't see it? He is criticizing me. Who the forget does he think he is and is that the only thing on Blockland that makes him feel important so be it.

No, just no! You don't see it? He is criticizing me. Who the forget does he think he is and is that the only thing on Blockland that makes him feel important so be it.

>Not taking criticism
>Not aptly naming add-on
>Flipping stuff over said criticism
mymindisfullofforget.jpeg

So its like the Superman Playertype?
Ill pass.

ITT: OP shows his stupidity.

I must say i will use these ^_^
P's hai crazycrypt