Author Topic: Ninja guy - traplinking  (Read 1871 times)

So yeah this guy put this link in his profile signature which makes you post a drama thread about him.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=15263

Smokesta decided to click this link and bam.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=188207.0

I think the link is fine.  If anyone was at fault, it was Smoke for being dumb enough to hit post.

I think the link is fine.  If anyone was at fault, it was Smoke for being dumb enough to hit post.
Ok I thought it was a joke. Damnit! I ruined my reputation after i tried to keep my rep clean for a few years.

Ok I thought it was a joke. Damnit! I ruined my reputation after i tried to keep my rep clean for a few years.

Don't worry, keep your nose clean and the Forum will have forgotten before the month is out.

This stuff happens a lot, forget about it

jesus

calm down.

your "rep" is being addled more by your panicked reaction than the actual mistake

Don't worry, keep your nose clean and the Forum will have forgotten before the month is out.
You've been around here for a year. I've been around for four. I made a stupid mistake back in 2008 when i first joined and everyone seemed to have their hands wrapped around it for years. Haunting me i wish this would just go away.

You've been around here for a year. I've been around for four. I made a stupid mistake back in 2008 when i first joined and everyone seemed to have their hands wrapped around it for years. Haunting me i wish this would just go away.

It will.  I made a joke topic about Dmitri once and, besides the initial backlash, nothing has come of it.

Reported for posting Traplinks.

Reported for posting Traplinks.
you're a handicap

It's mostly Smoksta's fault for posting the topic, he should really watch what he's doing next time.
It's not a trap link. Don't fall for it.

seriously
clicking the link brings you to the post page
don't click post you morons

Don't click post you loving handicaps.

This still doesn't mean it's acceptable to have stupid stuff like this in your signature.

Again, I think it's fine.