1 (12.5%)
The forget.
5 (62.5%)
I don't get it :\
0 (0%)
cool
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: FaecDog's Eerie Encounters Collection  (Read 765 times)

Bathroom Barfanza
Faecdog

Today, I really needed to use the bathroom at our school. I walked across campus to get to the one place where there was a stall for the students, and went inside. I opened the stall door, and almost shat out my p-spot gland and swallowed my thyroid.

Someone had vomited everywhere.

I went to the headmaster to talk about it, but he sent me out threatening me with a demerit for making stuff up.

I told my teacher, but she only almost barfed herself and sent me away as well. All of my classmates thought either I was on crack or I did it.

So now there is backward ass all over the loving place and no one loving believes me, in which case I will loving use loving before a loving universal loving verb and loving noun because I am loving shrewd upon thanks to the loving asshattery of my loving school, and my loving mom loving slapped loving me for loving being a loving bitch about loving gross things.

WHYYYYYY

carrotes
carrot Discovery

FaecDog
Also, I was at my friend's house, and I asked to go to the restroom. I went in there, and I slipped on something and grabbed the handle of a pullout hamper inside a chest of drawers. I slipped and grabbed it and when I stood up it was open and I saw it and didn't know what it was so I picked it up and OH GOD IT WAS A YELLOW carrot THAT STARTED VIBRATING
WHYYYYYY

Rugged
i was at a friends house and walked into their bathroom to stuff. when i was done there was no toilet paper so i checked for some more under the sink. i found his moms. i didnt know what it was at first, then i realized and OH GOD

WHYYYYYYYY

steve5451

I opened one of the two drawers under our TV wall unit and all of a sudden pink vibrating carrot
ew

love Traumas
Faecdog

Last night, I was on the computer late. I was about to go to bed because I was loving tired.
Before I did, I went to tell my mom goodnight, when suddenly..

WILD love TRAUMA APPEARS!

My mom and my dad were both under the covers, and the bed was bouncing up and down. It was really squeaky, and I was about to yell, but instead I quietly closed the door, and will never forget that moment.

whyyyy
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 08:13:20 PM by FaecDog »

I went to the headmaster to talk about it, but he sent me out threatening me with a demerit for making stuff up.

An ENTIRE bathroom?
Wow, that person must have been a whale!

wait

so where did you end up stuffting?
because ive shat behind a car in my school before. just wondering what you did

So now there is backward ass all over the loving place and no one loving believes me, in which case I will loving use loving before a loving universal loving verb and loving noun because I am loving shrewd upon thanks to the loving asshattery of my loving school, and my loving mom loving slapped loving me for loving being a loving bitch about loving gross things.

took me a while to bold all that lol

wait

I asked for the teachers restroom, like I said before no one believed me so they made me hold it till I got home

in the end I had inside out ass on my forehead

edit:
wait

« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 07:28:24 PM by FaecDog »

wait

Lol

So wheres the carrot
EDIT: Why would their mom leave a carrot out in the open?

It was a pullout hamper inside a chest of drawers. I slipped and grabbed it and when I stood up I saw it and didn't know what it was so I picked it up and OH GOD IT STARTED VIBRATING

so yeah
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 07:59:46 PM by FaecDog »

You should just go ahead and name the topic "FaecDog's Eerie Encounters." You seem to be running into a lot of things today; These certainly won't be the last.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 07:53:44 PM by Awdax »

It was a pullout hamper inside a chest of drawers. I slipped and grabbed it and when I stood up I saw it and didn't know what it was so I picked it up and OH GOD IT STARTED VIBRATING
oh god ahahahah. ive had something similar happen to me before.

i was at a friends house and walked into their bathroom to stuff. when i was done there was no toilet paper so i checked for some more under the sink. i found his moms. i didnt know what it was at first, then i realized and OH GOD

WHYYYYYYYY

yyyeeeeaaah I hope none of this ever happens again