Poll

nothing

12 (44.4%)
15 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Block Arms ( still need a scripter)  (Read 14260 times)

you're doing good, but try to get them less boxy. i understand you say it's hard, but you're never going to learn, so try at least to add some detail.

ok i might add some more detail but sketch up make it hard to make them un boxey also
that sight on the Hac took me 30 MINS TO MAKE

ops well i added some more stuff to the hac

Your models have improved greatly.

nice, i wish i could model lol

I like how, unlike a lot of people, you take criticism in a positive way, and then apply it to your models.
I like that a lot.

Awesome job on the models, I really wish I knew how to model :P

those really look great, all i can say is to make the bipods less paper-like and make them thinner and rounder.

Hey any one now how to get the colour you use in blender and export it? because Im help lame bro with his lighter and i need to know how to keep the colour whit export and how not to make it glow. Also i cant relly do anything tot the bi-pod because the way i made it i have to re do it.  D= i have made it a bit thiner what you think?
?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:41:40 AM by blockbuilder1 »

You have to apply textures.
Also awesome sniper.

idk, i think you should hold off on the bipod for now because it looks sort of bad compared to the gun

bipods are supposed to be round, and that bipod being super flat just doesn't look right. also what i meant was make it a cylinder and make the cylinder thinner.

Ok i work on a new one
OK ditching bi-pods might work on them when i done more stuff for this pack
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:33:02 AM by blockbuilder1 »