Author Topic: Kenshi's Apocalyptic Desert Search and Destroy Map ~#NEW#~ *not teaser!* (WIP)  (Read 3252 times)

Post Apocalyptic S&D

African Militia vs. Spec Ops

The Build

Yes I know, theres not much to see yet, but there will be TONS more land added.

lovey, though less DOF pictures would be nice.

Pretty cool, but the buildings' doors are too high from the ground.

Pretty cool, but the buildings' doors are too high from the ground.

Oh, I havent noticed how far they really are in the air, thanks for telling me, ill fix it right away.

lovey, though less DOF pictures would be nice.

Thanks, but I really like DOF's, since when I take regular screenshots there always way to sharp and have white lines on bricks :/

You duplicated too much

[...] I really like DOF's, since when I take regular screenshots there always way to sharp and have white lines on bricks

Get a custom texturemod/pack then, there actually was one made by Squidey I think, not sure, which looks EXACTLY like the defaults, minus the white lines.

Other than that, too much DoF and high doors. Otherwise good.
Hint: There is also an indie game called Kenshi, I thought you were rebuilding that. The game's pretty good btw.

I have a topic in help, that I cannot download texture packs for some reason. I used to use squideeys all the times, now I cant.

you just duplicated a single level like 7 times
congrats

As I said before, still nothing. All you did was take some pictures of a lousy build and add stuffty effects in photoshop. There's barely anything in this.

Because its not done, why are you always an starfish in my topics, if you dont loving like it dont loving comment.