Author Topic: Yami - forget THIS SERVER AND forget YOU ALL ! I HIOPE THIS SERVER CRASHES!  (Read 4955 times)

I joined a Family RP (inb4kalphiterfindstheproblem) simply to see how terrible it would be. Then I see this kid.

He joins - nothing out of the ordinary here.

Just your average roleplay, and overused name. He rages at someone for saying they don't care that he is the "EMPEROR OF ETERNAL DARKNESS!"

And thus it begins. I decide to jump in and say that cussing doesn't make him cool. Then he cusses to be cool.

I point out that his japanese name doesn't make him any cooler, as well. Then I attempt to be a smartass.

He calls me (and my name) dirt - common insult. The host butts in and tells him to shut up.

I point out his fail insult with an brown townogy that, now that I think about it, could have been better. The host also threatens to ban Yami.

The Conman backs me up by saying my name is okay, and then Yami pitches a fit and leaves. I typed too slow, couldn't get my message about his overused name to him. Oh well.

His ID is 31067, if anyone wants to know.

Blockland has a built in friend detector, if the first thing they say is "Hello." with a PERIOD, they are a friend. (Note: this is fool-proof)

Blockland has a built in friend detector, if the first thing they say is "Hello." with a PERIOD, they are a friend. (Note: this is fool-proof)
Is something seriously wrong with you?

Is something seriously wrong with you?
"Hi." with a period is also a sign.

"Hi." with a period is also a sign.

Yeah. Greetings and correct grammar are for friends.

Just ban that bitch hole and move on.

Blockland has a built in friend detector, if the first thing they say is "Hello." with a PERIOD, they are a friend. (Note: this is fool-proof)

...says the person whose IGN is "Hundred"...

Blockland has a built in friend detector, if the first thing they say is "Hello." with a PERIOD, they are a friend. (Note: this is fool-proof)

So that makes a majority of the players friends.

Yami once had SA on a server and kicked and then banned me from it for no good reason.

...says the person whose IGN is "Hundred"...

No it's not.

Besides, how does that name have anything to do with the topic of using greetings with a period at the end?

I'm pretty sure this guy is also relatively new to Blockland, seeing his high BL_ID. Not to discriminate against IDs.

I'm pretty sure this guy is also relatively new to Blockland, seeing his high BL_ID. Not to discriminate against IDs.
No stuff.

I'm pretty sure this guy is also relatively new to Blockland, seeing his high BL_ID. Not to discriminate against IDs.

Quote from: My Profile
Blockland ID:   34679

I've been playing Blockland for several years.

I've been playing Blockland for several years.
Whats HPRC

I say either "hola" or "hia" Am I bad?