Author Topic: The New Halo Pack V1.2 Official Release (Fixed the Pelican Issue)  (Read 73348 times)

What ever happened to the door u were making?

ಠдಠ my god your epic

Not to imply that your work isn't a fantastic addition to the forums, but why use objects from other games? Take Ladios' old laser weapon pack for example, he made those by himself and most people who have played blockland have used them at one point or other. Sometimes a little originality can go a long way.

Keep up the good work.

Hey, what happened to the warthog. While this pack was in development, i saw a warthog.
???

Yay for phone internets lol. I'm going to comment to the best of my ability here...

Hey, what happened to the warthog. While this pack was in development, i saw a warthog.
???
The wheels didn't work properly so they didn't show up :P

Not to imply that your work isn't a fantastic addition to the forums, but why use objects from other games? Take Ladios' old laser weapon pack for example, he made those by himself and most people who have played blockland have used them at one point or other. Sometimes a little originality can go a long way.

Keep up the good work.
I actually have a set of weapons that I plan on posting, and yes, they are all original designs out of my head.

What ever happened to the door u were making?
It, to tell the truth, broke itself. I had/have zero knowledge on brick dimentions

i tried using this on team deathmatch but the weapons didnt hurt the other players! please help or fix! i NEED this for my halo TDM

*sigh*
The wheels didn't work properly so they didn't show up :P

I dont really know. RTB REALLY hates me. I mean i cant even join or properly host servers.
Midway, it's Flaming Ninja, where the hell did you go? Also, in the time you were gone, I made myself useful and learned to model.

the rocket launcher is way OP when using it to blow blocks up
and the front end of the pelican looks super handicapped

Very good! The trailer for E3 2000 gave me a rush of nostalgia!

People in scorpion tanks. Can't be killed. Fix that.

This weapon pack is still better than everything in the BF3 pack.