Author Topic: The New Halo Pack V1.2 Official Release (Fixed the Pelican Issue)  (Read 72914 times)

the MA5K? yeah, the handle doesnt have much detail... :/ even on the real one

Why is this fanboy topic still alive...

Why is this fanboy topic still alive...
why dont you go by the "if you don't have anything to say, dont loving say it" rule? I'm in a stuffty mood and it's not one for dealing with stupid stuff. Post your crap somewhere else. >|

Thank you and have a nice loving day.

why dont you go by the "if you don't have anything to say, dont loving say it" rule? I'm in a stuffty mood and it's not one for dealing with stupid stuff. Post your crap somewhere else. >|

Thank you and have a nice loving day.
Note to self: Midway is easly pissed off one side i never thought i'd see

sorry... crappy day. But I don't take it back. If you don't want to say something positive, don't say it at all.
Thank You.

~snip~ If you don't want to say something positive (or in anyway constructive/towards the improvement of this addon pack), don't say it at all.
Thank You.
Fixed

But before the bots idea goes out of context, does anyone here have any experience rigging and animating a playermodel? Possibly with the default animations?
I had to completely unrig the default model to create these. I still need to make some adjustments, too.

Yeah.. the UCP didn't really apply too well with the plate carrier on the ACU model (bottom)
Bun neither the UCP or MARPAT would go on the helmets, so I improvised and gave them a coverless MICH 2000/PASGT.

Below I also give a reference between an Army/SWAT MICH w/o a cover, and a USMC PASGT with a cover and an OD "cat eyes" helmet band
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 04:53:48 PM by Kevune »

sorry... crappy day. But I don't take it back. If you don't want to say something positive, don't say it at all.
Thank You.
Your avatar... its... A FRICKLING CUTE MERCAT :D

though I think it's a wolf pup.... but thanks. :)

You're both wrong - It's a Cutethingwhosearsmovewhenitya wsorotherwiseopensitsmouthwid ley. It's a very rare and cute species, even the adults look like that

You're both wrong - It's a Cutethingwhosearsmovewhenitya wsorotherwiseopensitsmouthwid ley. It's a very rare and cute species, even the adults look like that
XD thats priceless as usual Kev <D

Sorry about that , I share my account with my brother.
Could you work on more Covanet (Dont know how to spell their name :/) weapons?

~WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP~
Convenient Covenant Commercial Crossroad Communications Convoy Commander
'Nuff of dem "Co..." words?

But yus, the most of us would like to put on shades, bite our lower lip and say "dat energy wep"

Almost wrote "dat engie", so..

Where is da Warthog? I want to obliterate zombie floods to pieces c:

Can you do something other than Halo?  Not talking stuff about it...I would just like to see something else that hasn't been done before.  Borderlands Unique Weapons?  Maybe?