Poll

What do you think?

I hate PE.
It's bad.
Meh.
It's ok.
I love it!
I don't do it.

Author Topic: My Sports Education (Or, why PE is stuff)  (Read 1192 times)

all they make us do in pe is shoot basketballs

we dont even have to play a full game
just stand around and shoot

p chill B)

JROTC PT.
Do a little warm-up, do some exercises part of your grade, then enjoy the rest of the block

I mostly spend it playing yu-gi-oh! with the others.
It's about 4-5 people playing now, including me.

My PE schedule is:
-Sit with friend and talk about people and/or games
--Occasionally get roosterblocked by her other friend
-Go sit in a bunch of lines and crap, lie down for about five minutes before getting up for the teacher to take attendence.
-Go do some warm-ups and running
-Maybe free-time, but mostly some weird form of socc- er, football.

Ha, only needed one semester of pe. But its easy as forget. Good thing everyone at my school has pretty much learned how much cod sucks. They all play battlefield.

I play 2 sports, so I don't have to take PE :D

Edit: Add a don't take PE option.

At our school, it is mandentory to do PE for our GCSE's. You don't get any qualifications, they just think it's important.

At our school, it is mandentory to do PE for our GCSE's. You don't get any qualifications, they just think it's important.
It's not part of GCSE's.
It's a government requirement that children in compulsary education have to have 2 hours of physical activity a week.
You only get a qualification if you take GCSE PE, which is a course on its own.

If schools could, they'd not make you do PE at GCSE time.

My PE = coach shooting basketball and students playing a dodgeball game called sink the Bismarck. Or coach sitting on his iPhone and students playing Knockout, basically 1v1 basketball with two lines behind you, winner plays more, loser gtfos.

On Fridays, if everyone dresses out, we get a free day outside in an area collectively referred to as the Greenbelt. Mostly spent talking, walking, or making out. Fun times c:

OOH then this one time, we had a black substitute coach who put really loving loud rap on the speakers and walked around playing basketball. stuff was kewl, but then, a few weeks later, the same substitute showed up as a loving language arts teacher. Everyone who had him for gym was like WOAH HOLY SHAIT, then the ghetto mexican girl yelled 'brother GIMME MA BAG' to her friend. Much lols were had.

PE is alright by me... I'm pretty fast, at least.

Im fine whit my PE. The teacher takes care that the un sporty know whats going on and softens the lesson for them. Good for them.

There seems to be more School related complaints than usual on off-topic.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 12:08:06 PM by Tonkka »

Make yourself better at sports, lol. If I was fat and out of shape, I'd take sitting for 35 minutes over getting excercise any time any day.

actually, i'd choose that right now too, even thought i'm not fat and out of shape, lolol.