Poll

how did I do

1/5
8 (24.2%)
1.5/5
0 (0%)
2/5
1 (3%)
2.5/5
0 (0%)
3/5
3 (9.1%)
3.5/5
10 (30.3%)
4/5
6 (18.2%)
4.5/5
1 (3%)
5/5
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: I made you a Pokemon  (Read 2564 times)



Heracross
Bug/Fighting



Dragonite
Dragon/Flying

ta-da



What happened to that PM you sent me replying to me asking you to do stuff about stuff and you saying you didn't want to show your art and I'm too lazy to dig up you lying son of a bitch.

What happened to that PM you sent me replying to me asking you to do stuff about stuff and you saying you didn't want to show your art you lying son of a bitch.

I worked up the courage


are-you-loving-kidding-me.png

I figured I did a reasonable enough job to show people

very few of my drawings end up this well

The 'Cross is pretty good, but Drago's head is...odd.


The 'Cross is pretty good, but Drago's head is...odd.

Admittedly, he was harder than Heracross.

Dragonite's head is too small and round.

oh my god i wish i could go dig out my old drawing of raikou
that was the stuff, and it was in black ink ballpoint pen

Dragonite's head is too small and round.

Will remember for next time.

No complaints on my Heracross yet, though. Thank ye guys :D