Author Topic: Thievery in School  (Read 1377 times)

So today I had my iPod stolen. And my school has about 30 other kids complaining about stolen property from their lockers. Someone (An 8th grader) has recently been stealing electronics from lockers for about the past 3 weeks or so. And I also had my cell phone stolen 2 days ago, and my new one probably would've been stolen today too if I wouldn't have had it in my pocket today. It seems he really likes Phones and iPods because about half of my friends reported to the school office their property had been stolen. For some reason he won't take headphones, though. I had a pair of $75 SkullCandy's sitting next to my iPod. But I think I've learned my lesson of don't bring expensive things to school.

Anyone else had something of value stolen from their locker before?

No, our lockers don't suck.

next year going to get a locker in hs, can't wait until i feel like i'm degrassi  :cookieMonster:

No, our lockers don't suck.

My locker's big enough to fit a person inside but the lock doesn't do stuff for protection...

When I finally got a locker I was so used to carrying all my book I never used it.

don't put overpriced stuff in your locker
simple as that

Hind in your locker and wait for him

Then jump out and hump his face

My locker's big enough to fit a person inside but the lock doesn't do stuff for protection...

It's obviously so that, during the inevitable zombie apocalypse, the locks will break as people walk past and corpses will drop out to scare them.
Your school is probably funded by Umbrella

I never used my locker. Most of them got kicked in.

don't put overpriced stuff in your locker
simple as that

Yeah, I've learned my lesson here...

When I finally got a locker I was so used to carrying all my book I never used it.
same

This.
Also put electronics into your pockets. Simple

why would you even bring stuff like that to school
besides the phone, of course