Author Topic: Who Cares99's Paintball TDM (Dedicated)  (Read 4918 times)

i would like to apply for admin what is or were is the appication form

Go to the link in the first post and click administration, it'll tell you where to go.

Make a server status pic in the OP.

I'll see what I can do.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 06:25:29 PM by Cowboy6 »

Bump for an active server

is it still online?

Yes, it is dedicated now, so it stays up 24/7 unless the server needs maintenance.

this server is awsome=)

Ermm... can you please review the Administration applications? It's been about a week and you haven't accepted nor decline almost anyone's.

you do not need a forums FOR EVERY TYPE OF GAMEMODE PEOPLE.

you do not need a forums FOR EVERY TYPE OF GAMEMODE PEOPLE.

If everyone made a server post for their server, it'd be madness. There isn't a huge amount of server advertisement spam right now so shut up.

If everyone made a server post for their server, it'd be madness. There isn't a huge amount of server advertisement spam right now so shut up.
My ass. Man, There is Trench war ones. Boss battles, This one, and a large amount of others.

Hey i'de like to apply for Admin :)

Those who would probably recommend me would be

Host- Who Cares99
Super Admin- Cowboy6

Super Admin- Mango
Super Admin- Flux
Super Admin- Ownagesauce1234
Super Admin- Pie Crust
Super Admin- Dubstep

Admin - Yogi
Admin- Sanctus Rem
Admin- Dbomb
Admin- Bob the Crazy

I admin many servers and always take care of those causing nuisance to the other players

Hey i'de like to apply for Admin :)

Those who would probably recommend me would be

Host- Who Cares99
Super Admin- Cowboy6

Super Admin- Mango
Super Admin- Flux
Super Admin- Ownagesauce1234
Super Admin- Pie Crust
Super Admin- Dubstep

Admin - Yogi
Admin- Sanctus Rem
Admin- Dbomb
Admin- Bob the Crazy

I admin many servers and always take care of those causing nuisance to the other players

I recommend this guy :)

Just a notice, the server is down due to problems with Slayer game mod and Left 4 Block mod not getting along with each other, we will try to have it up as soon as possible. The Left 4 Block mod is needed for the airport RP Who Cares also hosts, but having both mods enabled has been causing problems and so we can only have one at a time.