Author Topic: Who Cares99's Paintball TDM (Dedicated)  (Read 4914 times)

Who Cares99's Paintball TDM
Version 5

Check here for the latest updates and news about the game: http://wcpbbl.weebly.com/index.html

About

A paintball TDM game that we came up with awhile back, it has several maps that we have been building or are complete, currently we have playable a warehouse map, a desert storm map, a Wild West map, and a circus map completed, plus one we call the "Original" as it was the first map we ever made for the game. There are others that are WIP and will be completed soon. Credit goes to Mango and Dbomb for the excellent paintball gun models, the Spyder and the Tippmann. If you like paintball games, you should definitely check this one out. We are constantly updating and improving the game, so if you see something that you think could be improved, please leave a comment in the thread about it.

Administration

Host- Who Cares99
Super Admin- Cowboy6
Super Admin- Mango
Super Admin- Flux
Super Admin- Ownagesauce1234
Super Admin- Pie Crust
Super Admin- Dubstep
Admin - Yogi
Admin- Sanctus Rem
Admin- Dbomb
Admin- Bob the Crazy

This list will be updated, I don't have the names of all the current admins yet.

Pics

These pics are of the two working maps, Desert Storm and the Warehouse

Warehouse

Desert Storm

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 03:43:12 PM by Cowboy6 »

Oh holy jesus they paint entire plates.

Builds are meh, could use some work.

Looks badass :o

Can you die when you get hit by a paintball in-game?
nvm obviously
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 07:15:59 PM by Nobot »

Looks nice!
Will definitely try sometime.

As I said Red, we are always updating and improving it. Nobot, yes, you will die and respawn if you are hit three times by a paintball. But, if you are hit and can find a safe spot so you won't get fired upon, you can heal yourself with a medkit and return to full strength.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 07:27:25 PM by Cowboy6 »

Why do I not get why we need paintball in Blockland when we can use real guns.

This is fun. I played it.

http://wcpbbl.weebly.com/index.html

I would recommend taking this out, Knowing its against forum rules. "Do not advertise other forums". Just letting you know so you don't get banned.

That is actually really good-looking.

Im a Super Admin and Close freind on this server.
This is a Fun Sever to play, we just dont have paintball though we have a Airport RP too! Sometimes we switch back and forth :). Wish we can have 2 worlds though.

I would recommend taking this out, Knowing its against forum rules. "Do not advertise other forums". Just letting you know so you don't get banned.

Agree'd

Just post the server information from the website on this topic.

There is no need for a website. :/

Bubbler said the link was okay, besides the link is to the server's website, not a forum. Badspot, can you tell me if this link is okay or not? If it isn't, I will remove it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 09:59:37 PM by Cowboy6 »

rawrg, application pending XD