I hate the north
2 (2.9%)
I hate the south
11 (15.9%)
I ain't been across the mason Dixie.
0 (0%)
I never been down south.
2 (2.9%)
I'm just here to be a smart ass and hate.
2 (2.9%)
Taco's
5 (7.2%)
Midwest
4 (5.8%)
Cookies
2 (2.9%)
Bitch please I don't live in USA
3 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Anyone here from a southern state?  (Read 9422 times)

I'MA KILL ME SOM brotherS

Also might I add that I was born and raised here, but as a child and into adulthood I have REFUSED to adopt the accent. It is one of the ugliest, most foul and disgusting sounds to ever scrape itself across my ears. If the accent was a person I would shoot them point blank without a second thought.

Also might I add that I was born and raised here, but as a child and into adulthood I have REFUSED to adopt the accent. It is one of the ugliest, most foul and disgusting sounds to ever scrape itself across my ears. If the accent was a person I would shoot them point blank without a second thought.

I see. You took and went with your own ways.

I go by how I was raised and my accent was adopted through well I don't know where it came from. You typically only here it when i'm in serious mode.
Also the accent sounds good to me its a city accent that hurts my ears.

Hey, y u insult cities?
NYC represent I guess.

Hey, y u insult cities?
NYC represent I guess.

The cities insulted my homeland so I just repaid them equally.

The cities insulted my homeland so I just repaid them equally.
But I'm a NYCer.
Plus why do you have the Confederate flag. I honestly hate the kool kids klub or the flag simply because it's a symbol of bigotry.

But I'm a NYCer.
Plus why do you have the Confederate flag. I honestly hate the kool kids klub or the flag simply because it's a symbol of bigotry.
When you said that you made me want to back hand you into Canada...
The kool kids klub isn't even suppose to use the Confederate Flag they just do and it only gives it a bad name. I hate that they do that.

Its more less a flag that represents love for the south.

"Its not tribal its Redneck"

How does the Confederate flag represent the south when it was the thing that destroyed most of it in the end.
And don't call me Canadian, bitch.

How does the Confederate flag represent the south when it was the thing that destroyed most of it in the end.
And don't call me Canadian, bitch.

It represents the south because its the flag used for the south.
"Its a southern thang... Y'all Yankee's wouldn't understand" - My friends T-shirt

Also the saying "back hand you into Canada" doesn't mean I called you a Canadian.. It means I want to slap you into Canada.

It represents the south because its the flag used for the south.
"Its a southern thang... Y'all Yankee's wouldn't understand" - My friends T-shirt

Also the saying "back hand you into Canada" doesn't mean I called you a Canadian.. It means I want to slap you into Canada.
Hey, if anything I'm a Met.
You back hand me into Canada then I'll do the favor, I'll entrepreneur  slap you back into that oil pool you call the gulf.

Hey, if anything I'm a Met.
You back hand me into Canada then I'll do the favor, I'll entrepreneur  slap you back into that oil pool you call the gulf.

Yay free oil for me.

the south is hot as forget and full of bugs

plus everyone freaks out over half an inch of snow

no thanks