Author Topic: Runtime error. Please help!  (Read 617 times)

Well, I ran a blockland server few minutes ago. everything worked well, until i heard a wierd sound, like ''DANG'' and i looked at it, and it told that it was a runtime error. It happened a few times before, but i have been off blockland. any help?

Well, I ran a blockland server few minutes ago. everything worked well, until i heard a wierd sound, like ''DANG'' and i looked at it, and it told that it was a runtime error. It happened a few times before, but i have been off blockland. any help?

EDIT: It happened only after about 10 minutes i started the server, and it doesn't happen in other servers, so it needs to do something with hosting.

You know the procedure. Post console.log.

Here: This time i let my computer alone and it said that blockland can't reply or something... and then it shutted down:

That usually happens to me during a DNS error.

You have a lot of broken add-ons, and you are very close to the datablock limit.

First off, try a server with default add-ons. Slowly enable more add-ons until you find the one(s) that are broken and delete them.

Badspot

• Administrator
Here: This time i let my computer alone and it said that blockland can't reply or something... and then it shutted down:

Remove all add-ons.  Try again.

Remove all add-ons.  Try again.

Or you can try updating your runtime C++, I forgot the website though sorry