Author Topic: My cover of Punisher by Veil of Maya  (Read 565 times)

**WARNING** : Metal and me being shirtless.

I covered Punisher by Veil of Maya after having only learned it a day ago. I may re do it later but whatever. Not sure what happened to the quality, blame YouTube. It took me almost 2 hours to upload it and I don't feel like uploading it again.

http://youtu.be/LfeXZGrm2-k

ALL THEY HAVE IS JUST BROWNEP BROWNENENOW WERNENENENENUH

Why aren't you a topless woman this time?

Why aren't you a topless woman this time?

I could have been for all you know. It's not like I have real tits I can just paste on my chest whenever I want. (:c)

It's not like I have real tits I can just paste on my chest whenever I want. (:c)

Cut off some chick's tits and staple them to your chest. lovey.

Are your fingernails black?

Cut off some chick's tits and staple them to your chest. lovey.

Kay.

Are your fingernails black?


Partially, most of the paint wore off at work.