Author Topic: Fake Selling Stuff Thread - Create a false product  (Read 2084 times)

INTRODUCING: Intellect in a Cup
With a single sip of this miracle fluid, you'll be passing that ACT in no time. Need to study? Who cares, when you have the Intellect in a Cup! Just a small dose and you'll be through your entire testing time like a rocket! Order now for only $14.99 per drop!

Disclaimer: Intellect in a Cup may not work for you. Side effects include nausea, headache, migraines, sudden implosion of head, and death. Contact a doctor to see if Intellect in a Cup is right for you.

Anybody who has ever tried buying something off ebay or craiglist will probably appreciate this.

!!! %100 PRE-CAMBRIAN CUBAN CIGARS !!!

These PURE CUBAN CIGARS have been aging in our climate controlled warehouses for 400 million years before the communists took over Cuba. ONLY THE FINEST 100% LEGAL CERTIFIED CUBAN TOBACCO goes into our HAND ROLLED CIGARS!

The communist takeover, the Cuban missile crCIA, the Bay of Pigs, the rise and fall of the Roman Empire, Jesus, and Dinosaurs... THESE CIGARS HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL! We will HAND DELIVER these to your address at NO EXTRA CHARGE. NO CUSTOMS, NO TAXES, NO EXTRA FEES, ONLY THE FINEST CIGARS EVER SOLD IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.
[/i]

1 cigar - $40.000,00
6 cigars - $18.000,00

We also have a SIGNED AND DATED collectors certificate of authenticity available for $10.000,00 USD

ASK ABOUT OUR CUBAN SELECT GOLD CIGARS![/size]

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

wedge copy

!!! SELLING OSCAR !!!

SELLING RICHARD BURTON'S OSCAR FOR LEADING ACTOR IN WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF
NOT STOLEN BY ANY MEANS
i accept all types of payment, gold bars, credit cash.

Bottled air
New Mouth-Rotting Marshmallow Sugar Square Cereal! Buy Now! I know you will because I'm am talking in a very loud voice!

Introducing the new Q-Box!

Featuring new state-of-the-art never before seen graphics

Features

• Interactive motion camera (MotionCam) shines a new light on gaming using your body as a controller!
  • Support for up to 8 wireless controllers connected at a time for local multiplayer with your friends
  • 100GB Hard-Drive (expandable to 500GB) for storing your family's photos or downloading games off the QMarket
  • Sleek interface and easy to navigate GUI
  • Multi-tasking between games and apps
  • Run Windows or Mac OS X with BootMaster Additional feature - see pricing for details

Technical Specifications
The new Q-Box uses a lighting-fast 4GHz Hexa-Core processor (6 Cores) with a dual Graphics Card setup with a staggering  4GB of RAM. The Q-Box can handle any game you throw at it and more.

Pricing

Q-Box Standard - $399.99
Q-Box Gamer - $449.99 - Includes 3000GB HDD and MotionCam
Q-Box Enthusiast - $479.99 - Includes 300GB HDD + MotionCam + BootMaster
Q-Box Ultimate Edition $500.00 - Includes 500GB HDD, MotionCam, BootMaster + Guns of Glory - Stranded Video Game

With your purchase of Q-Box Ultimate you'll get the Guns of Glory - Stranded video game!

Release date October 23 - December 4th

PCMaster - 10/10 "Just...wow"
GameCenter 10/10 "The graphics are AMAZING!"

PRE-ORDER YOURS NOW AT http://www.qboxconsole.net

Art and everything else by Steve5451 because he's amazing

You know how long I spent on making that? :cookieMonster:

The iNavigate!

Has this ever happened to you?
"I'm lost!"
Well, my friend, say goodbye to those days!
Introducing, the iNavigate!
  • Easy to use interface!
"Ow, my face!"
  • Calm and sweet voice!
"NEIN, LEFT, LEFT! DUMMKOPF! LEFT!"
  • Never needs to recalculate!
"Turn left at- Turn right at- recalculating."
  • Accurate timing!
"Turn left in two miles... Three miles..."
"WHAT?!"
"Turn left in two..."
"Oh, thank god!"
"Years."
"WHAT THE FU-"

Order yours today for just $999.99!
DISCLAIMER: We are not responsible for any dismemberment, disfigurement, car accidents, crying/laughing children, or any other things that may arise from use of the iNavigate.
Not stolen from NigaHiga in any way, shape, or form.

Not stolen from NigaHiga in any way, shape, or form.

I don't believe you!

wedge wins for that craigslist experience

i remember eavesdropping on someone

Are you tired of being hungry and horny at the same time and a cucumber won't suffice? Have a load of useless junk around the house that just won't fit in any cabinet or hole? A simple solution is just what the star fish ordered today! Introducing Mioldo! A machine that transforms useless and unwanted objects into carrots! Got dead rabbit corpses laying around the backyard because your dog was too horny? No duh! Grab the dead rabbit, fit it inside the molding tube, and the machine spins the material inside around to form a perfect shape while applying a certain heat! Now your dog has his or her own furry carrot for their personal enjoyment!

You may be asking yourself, how does such a machine benefit me and others? If you have trash roaming about your home, just pop it into the machine, wait 3 minutes, and it is done! Your own designer carrot! Kids and elderly people will have fun making designer carrots! Not only will you be saving the environmeny, but for your loveually tensioned son or daughter too!

Can this use any material? If you have an electric toothbrush that just won't buzzing, put it in the middle of the cast to create a vibrator! A great gift for the working spouse! Daughter wants a new bracelet? Get her old ones, put the special cover on, and presto! You have a carrot that not only can be worn but can be used to funnel juices! Son needs that extra pizzazz in his project? Pssha! Get sparkles, paper, glue, stick it inthe machine, and wowsers, you got yourself there a nice palace column!

What's the catch? None! You wanna share your designs with the world? Today we have a special offer at Zazzle just for you! Find out more at their site! You are low on money and can't buy anything else? Pow! The price is cut down from it's original 100 dollar price to a hefty HERETICS SHALL PAY IN THEIR BLOOD AND THOU NAME SHALL DEFILE THY FAMILY NAME

!!!INTRODUCING!!!

HOLDERS FOR CUPS THEY KEEP HANDS WARM AND IT COMES WITH A TOLIET ON YOUR richard TO PEE BUY YOURS TODAY!

Hey guise!~
Clone v.oneoneseven here and i are gonning show you my newest products
Its called slavery! Call today and you wall recieve a slav that may or may not be 12 years old!
the number am 9229994113913 :cookieMonster: 1451468:1435.01Cu12444444444444444444 4442
Order now and you will get some cheese i found!

Introducing the new MacBook Wheel.

One button. Endless possibilities.
Starting at $4,99999
Featured on the Onion News Network.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 03:39:28 AM by Lesrock »