Author Topic: Invisible Children co-founder detained by police  (Read 2688 times)

Report: Invisible Children co-founder detained by police; charity made 'KONY 2012' video

By NBC News and msnbc.com staff
SAN DIEGO – A co-founder of Invisible Children, the group behind the “KONY 2012” video on alleged atrocities by an African warlord, was detained after a witness reported a man masturbating and acting strangely, NBCSanDiego.com reported.
Jason Russell was detained after a man was reported masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something, said police Lt. Andra Brown, NBCSanDiego.com reported.
Russell is one of the the founders responsible for the "KONY 2012" video that went viral last week. He is described on the organization's website as a co-founder and "our grand storyteller and dreamer." Russell is also described as a Christian and father to two children who wants to have nine more children with his wife he calls his "best friend for over 23 years."
The video of alleged child atrocities by Ugandan warlord Joseph Kony has been viewed more than 100 million times on the Internet.

loving lol

Oh God, didn't know jacking off in public is illegal! *Zips up pants*

what
that's not even
no!

loving lol of the day for me.

He must have been smoking some bad stuff.

lol

Imagine what his wife and children think of this.

is this the guy with the kid?

shared this with a girl I know that supports kony 2012

hopefully she feels somewhat stupid 8]

I bet he did some weed.

Uh, no. lol. Its the co-founder
The TV station cited police Lt. Andra Brown as saying that Jason Russell, 33, was detained by police Thursday after witnesses reported seeing a man acting strangely, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence.
Russell, who narrates the video with a personal story that juxtaposes shots of his young son in San Diego with the hopelessness of Ugandan children, told Reuters last week the video was only meant as a kick-starter to a complicated issue.

Uh, no. lol. Its the co-founder

exactly, it's the co-founder with a young son.