Author Topic: Nothing  (Read 4854 times)

You're saying that crosshairs are useless and not worth anyones time yet you're the one starting a fight over it.

Also you are still dodging the fact that your crosshair is worst than mine.
I'm bringing this up a lot because you came on my thread acting that you can do something better and are an expert on this but you proved nothing and just showed less effort than me and you still think that it's better. Then you bring other people's (JOKE) crosshairs into this just to troll me.
His crosshair is a lot better. If you haven't noticed, no one in this thread likes your crosshair.

That's because he is a troll like you.
I'm not a troll you dumbstuff.

Just because somebody doesn't like something you made doesn't mean they're a troll.

People like you need to look up the definition of troll. You're using it incorrectly.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:15:10 AM by Blockzillahead »

No one likes yours either. So what are you trying to prove?
because mine is a joke?

i stated that before. are you unable to read?

providence actually tried to make his good. yours is 5 second stuff, but you actually tried so it makes it worse. mine is a joke.

That's because he is a troll like you.

You've both insulted my crosshair so it's easy for him to just say "His is better."

At least mine is slightly more aesthetically pleasing.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:15:16 AM by Blockzillahead »

Hey guys I made a heart shaped crosshair

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:15:25 AM by Blockzillahead »

Because who doesn't like hearts

It's obvious that you aren't going to get anything from this thread so just abandon it while you can with as little damage done as possible.

Blockzillahead , just do yourself a favor and lock this.
nice cross-hair

Please make a better one

Default cross-hair. There's a better one for ya. In fact, all cross-hair edits are bad.

IMO all crosshairs but one really old one I found a while back is bad. Default is nice too.

And blockzilla, if everyone doesn't like your crosshairs it doesn't mean they are trolls or hate you, just that they dont like it. Must we like your crosshair?

(I called it "Xtreme" because "New CrossHair" is too bland)

Get the CrossHair Picker from RTB to use it:
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=1564

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?r3adwdgfahmrgnr

:cookieMonster:

Its just too... Complicated. We all love simple crosshairs, for example, the default. Its just round.

IMO all crosshairs but one really old one I found a while back is bad. Default is nice too.

And blockzilla, if everyone doesn't like your crosshairs it doesn't mean they are trolls or hate you, just that they don't like it. Must we like your crosshair?
I think so. Hes acting like a 9 years old guy, and whoever doesn't like that crap is a troll and idiot.
Guys I think he will not stop crying until we say something good about it.

Blockzillahead, stop being so... so hysterical. We are trying to give you positive criticism, but you are raging so we can't. People don't like your crosshair. Get over it. They will not stop hating because you call them "trolls".
All you can do is to either try to improve your work, or leave it.