Author Topic: Okiver² - The stupid as forget cigarette who hasn't a clue  (Read 4133 times)

Okiver needs to be phished, keylogged, infected with four viruses and we must also delete System *32. I will lead the raid.
Goodluck bro. And feep i read it with Them. lol

tl;dr okiver tries to play it off

yeah i know, your brain kind of expects the word to be there

magic stuff man

Haha, got your IP and open ports from when you hosted a BL server. Dumbass.

Oh wow this post again...

Last time i hosted my server was Kalphiter's hosting. Also you cant do a stuff with my ip.

Okiver needs to be phished, keylogged, infected with four viruses and we must also delete System *32. I will lead the raid.

Calm down, he hasn't done anything that bad to have all that stuff happen to him.

Okiver, no one likes you, you're hated here. You are an annoying, bratty attention whore.
The same could be said about you, Jacky.

Calm down, he hasn't done anything that bad to have all that stuff happen to him.
No, because he only bought a ton of games with illegal cash during the winter, had them all revoked and got perma'd twice.

What's with jacky and calling everyone a cigarette
wow.

honestly i've noticed this about myself, too.

The same could be said about you, Jacky.
Noedit: But I'm actually liked by people.

And plus, i cut down on the attention whoring.

No, because he only bought a ton of games with illegal cash during the winter, had them all revoked and got perma'd twice.

Isn't this a personal problem?

Isn't this a personal problem?

itt tony grasping straws

It wouldn't be considered a personal problem since okiver gave the games to other people to get them into trouble

itt tony grasping straws

It wouldn't be considered a personal problem since okiver gave the games to other people to get them into trouble
It relates more to Steam than Blockland is what he is saying I think

itt tony grasping straws

If it was true then you wouldn't be able to get in trouble for that, only Me.